Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

1 hour ago, zoony said:

Is this different than the unabomber or the powder sent to the Bush admin or the recent package sent to trump?

but let’s all reenact the crash scene on Airpline

keep giving them those clicks, they’ll keep giving you the hysteria and fear

You are aware the Unabomber killed and injured a bunch of people, right?

28 minutes ago, justice98 said:

You are aware the Unabomber killed and injured a bunch of people, right?

Frankly, I dont see why the Russians dont do this.  Drop that bad boy in the mail on the way to the airport back to Moscow.  Watch the Anericans freak out thinking it's internal and widening the divide.

Its 2018 bro there are Nationalists on FB willing to do that for you. 

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This seems serious, but I resolve to remain ever vigilant against the grave threat of “political correctness” and “liberal hypocrisy”!

Well cause that **** will destroy our country if someone doesn't stop it

On 10/11/2018 at 3:18 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

It has always been true.

Sept 11 just gave us an outsider to point too which is what some of us conveniently want.

That is not to say we should focus solely on radical white terrorist groups only, but those people are the terror that is next door. Not some people in caves 10,000 miles away.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:35 PM, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am actually okay with it here, at least saying his name. Radicalized white men are a bigger terror threat to Americans than any person living in Central Asia.

I said this two weeks ago and one of this forum's intellectuals reacted that it was funny. 

We obviously don't know who did it, but would any of us be surprised if it was a radicalized white man?

If this country really cared about terrorism, they would go after them. They are pretty much out in the open about what they want to do.

16 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I'm not disagreeing when I say this...again, I'm not disagreeing when I say this..for a third time, I'm not disagreeing when I say this: I'd like to see the research, just to know exactly what this means.  In other words, what counts as a "killing by an extremist".  Seems like the dude that shot up Vegas was an extremist, but no known political affiliation, for example.  

We should probably avoid getting caught up in terminology technicalities if the result is still a mass murder when it comes to how we try to prevent them.  Saying the Vegas shooter don't have a clear motive means nothing to me because he probably did but just didnt tell anyone, the results still the same anyway

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We should probably avoid getting caught up in terminology technicalities if the result is still a mass murder when it comes to how we try to prevent them.  Saying the Vegas shooter don't have a clear motive means nothing to me because he probably did but just didnt tell anyone, the results still the same anyway

I dunno. We lump him in with right wing extremists and that invalidates the numbers imo. 

If we dont know his motives we dont know his motives. You let that slide there is no telling what you can make up and get away with. 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I dunno. We lump him in with right wing extremists and that invalidates the numbers imo. 

If we dont know his motives we dont know his motives. You let that slide there is no telling what you can make up and get away with. 

Not saying lump him with right wing, saying we don't treat these threats equally and we should, regardless of the motive.

Last year we had a Neo-Confederate-Nazi-Whatever murder a girl in Virginia and....well. Here we still are.

Somebody else will be killed by this eventually. A mail carrier will end up poisoned. Some intern for an elected official sorting mail. Or maybe it'll just be in the middle of the street.

It will happen eventually. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Not saying lump him with right wing, saying we don't treat these threats equally and we should, regardless of the motive.

Well which is why I want to know his definition of it.  Yeah, we should treat threats equally no matter what, but if that dude's going to throw out a stat like that, I'd like to know what counts as "right wing extremism" and what the other 29% counts as.  I think it's a reasonable request to ask people to explain (not Benning in this case, but the guy that wrote that tweet) how they found that information.  I mean, if I made that claim on here without and evidence to back it up, everyone would be like "ok, prove it".

Not saying threats shouldn't be treated equally, just want to know definitions.

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Well which is why I want to know his definition of it.  Yeah, we should treat threats equally no matter what, but if that dude's going to throw out a stat like that, I'd like to know what counts as "right wing extremism" and what the other 29% counts as.  I think it's a reasonable request to ask people to explain (not Benning in this case, but the guy that wrote that tweet) how they found that information.  I mean, if I made that claim on here without and evidence to back it up, everyone would be like "ok, prove it".

Not saying threats shouldn't be treated equally, just want to know definitions.

I think hes basically saying it doesnt matter who does it, we need to find a way to stop it . That's how I interpreted it after clarification atleast. 

I disagree a bit, but I do get his point. My counter would be how do we stop it if we dont know the people doing it and their motivations. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I think hes basically saying it doesnt matter who does it, we need to find a way to stop it . That's how I interpreted it after clarification atleast. 

I disagree a bit, but I do get his point. My counter would be how do we stop it if we dont know the people doing it and their motivations. 

I get his point to.  I think we're both right, need to find a way to stop it no matter what.  

But also, I'd like clarification on what that 71% number means.  Is it...a guy with a confederate flag shooting on his truck shooting up a gas station?  Is it package bombs sent to liberals?  I just want to know where he arrived at that number of 71% and where he draws the line.  

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I get his point to.  I think we're both right, need to find a way to stop it no matter what.  

But also, I'd like clarification on what that 71% number means.  Is it...a guy with a confederate flag shooting on his truck shooting up a gas station?  Is it package bombs sent to liberals?  I just want to know where he arrived at that number of 71% and where he draws the line.  

I saw a number that was really similar to that one, a month or two ago. The source is a group called "The Anti-Defamation League". I think their agenda is to minimize reports of Muslim extremism. 

Doesn't mean the stat isn't true. I could believe it. But grain of salt. 

Archived