Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

Just now, Llevron said:

They are gonna claim a false flag unless they catch someone 

They’ll say they bombed themselves and then cry bloody murder about some foreigners caravanning through Mexico like we should be afraid of that.

NO.  We should be afraid of Donald Trump’s acolytes.  Brainwashed and full of fear and rage.

17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I think hes basically saying it doesnt matter who does it, we need to find a way to stop it . That's how I interpreted it after clarification atleast. 

I disagree a bit, but I do get his point. My counter would be how do we stop it if we dont know the people doing it and their motivations. 

Two ways: one is figuring out how to protect against mass shooting regardless of the motive, the other is figuring out th motive and how to address it.  For a lot of the right-wing stuff i blame stuff like fox news, when Trump says the media is the enemy of the state he not that far off.

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Supposedly Megan McCain compared the explosives being left in the mail to GOP members being heckled in a restaurant.  

No, the more accurate comparisons would be GOP members of Congress being attacked on a baseball field.

Reporting that the return address on the packages were Debbie Wasserman Schultz...

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Absolute worst thing that could happen is someone killing Trump.  We will be in straight tit for tat mode after that.

Woah, where did you get that from my comment?  Knowing Trump's attitude towards the Obamas,  Clintons,  George Soros , Democrats and the press; on the inside he's smiling. He's practically goaded his supporters to do what happened today, at his rallies.

33 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Absolute worst thing that could happen is someone killing Trump.  We will be in straight tit for tat mode after that.

Unless blood is actually shed, there is no for for tat. I hope polling places have security, I fear in this climate; an attack could occur at polling places.

9 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

How many is that total so far?  And noone hurt?  That's amazing.

You gotta figure they're expecting it, now days. 

I'm with the tweet above your post. I'd be surprised if one got through. 

Edit:  I'm rather surprised that the Post Office hasn't accidentally busted one open, yet. 

7 minutes ago, visionary said:

Is there an up to date list of who got sent packages, because there seems to have been a few false alarms.

Obama

Hillary

Eric Holder

Kamala Harris

Maxine Waters

Andrew Cuomo

John Brennen

Soros

EDIT: Kamala Harris now being claimed false, but I'm hearing the one sent to Kamala Harris was "returned" to Schulz's office.

4 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

How many is that total so far?  And noone hurt?  That's amazing.

some folks lost no time in playing that up as suggesting it's a false flag, and similar stuff began almost immediately

the games people play 

Archived