Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

45 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Prototype trash ass Trump voter.

Tolerance from the modern left, with a dash of hypocritical douchebaggery when it comes to the mentally ill

keep winning.  Keep being a scared little boy. Keep clicking those links, jeep the money rolling to the advertisers. They’re counting on you

#mentally weak 

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Tolerance from the modern left, with a dash of hypocritical douchebaggery when it comes to the mentally ill

keep winning.  Keep being a scared little boy. Keep clicking those links, jeep the money rolling to the advertisers. They’re counting on you

#mentally weak 

Just now, zoony said:

#mentally weak 

"mental giants", "kiddies" and "mentally weak" ..... "keep being a scared little boy" .....

If you dont like what someone says in this thread, then address the comments .. but youre just coming in here and calling people names and claiming they are the ones acting like kids?

#sadlife

13 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

No aspect of this story has been surprising whatsoever.  From the fact that it happened, to the targets, to the perpetrator, to the reaction from the Right.

Which only makes it more likely it's a false flag.  I mean, such an easily digestible story; seems tailor made for the media to report it.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Which only makes it more likely it's a false flag.  I mean, such an easily digestible story; seems tailor made for the media to report it.

It’s crazy how many people actually believe that and it’s ****ed that it gets pushed by so many in the media on the right. Every media person pushing that conspiracy hates America.

17 minutes ago, zoony said:

#mentally weak 

Image result for broken record

14 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

"mental giants", "kiddies" and "mentally weak" ..... "keep being a scared little boy" .....

If you dont like what someone says in this thread, then address the comments .. but youre just coming in here and calling people names and claiming they are the ones acting like kids?

#sadlife

Its ironic huh?

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

@No Excuses  not in dispute of any premise that the sizable percentage of the gop that already was bigoted/racist/malevolent and bat**** crazy has now become a majority of the party and is no longer its hidden, deformed, mutant cannon fodder, but i think it's good to keep in mind how many such things as that you tube clip and thread might be created by or greatly exacerbated by rooskie troll farms etc. either directly or via manipulation

And really we shouldn’t view twitter as representative of America in general.  I have to believe it’s not, because the alternative makes me want to move... and moving is a real pain in the ass. 

21 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It’s crazy how many people actually believe that and it’s ****ed that it gets pushed by so many in the media on the right. Every media person pushing that conspiracy hates America.

I’m not sure how many believe it versus how many are caught up in trying to “win” and as such are willing to say anything that they thinks furthers that goal.  Both are bad.

49 minutes ago, zoony said:

Dismissing 63 million fellow Americans as “prototypical trash” is okay, I guess

while simultaneously whining like a **** about divisive rhetoric from the right. Lulz

es tailgate going to special, special places lately. 

Boy that horse is so damn hiiiiiiiiiigh lol

11 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Grow up

Why would you say something like that?  This thread and this forum is 99%  liberals spending all day labeling conservatives as trash, nazis, bigots, fascists, idiots. 

We we literally have 2 posters who point out the hypocrisy and you can’t handle it?  Nice. Just well done

were you screaming “prototypical Hillary voting trash” when the dude shot up the GOP softball game?  Or did you blame mental illness?  

Time me to be honest with yourself.  Or not I guess. 

12 minutes ago, zoony said:

Why would you say something like that?  This thread and this forum is 99%  liberals spending all day labeling conservatives as trash, nazis, bigots, fascists, idiots. 

We we literally have 2 posters who point out the hypocrisy and you can’t handle it?  Nice. Just well done

were you screaming “prototypical Hillary voting trash” when the dude shot up the GOP softball game?  Or did you blame mental illness?  

Last I checked, it was condemned by all sides.  Little to ZERO accusations of it being a false flag operation and/or paid plant by the Koch brothers from Liberal pundits and/or mainstream media, nor Democrats.

Nor can I point to any rhetoric from Hillary or better yet Bernie Sanders suggesting Republicans/Conservatives are evil and/or the enemy. (Hillary calling people deplorable, was the closest to it I guess? I thought it was a stupid move, personally)

Again the issue is about the continual "bothsidesism" when it comes to things Trump and his minions are taking to new levels previously unacceptable by everyone across the board (besides the tiny % of lunatics).  All sides put their foot in their mouth from time to time.  That isn't what Trump is doing, nor his supporters who continue to defend him.

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

The dude shooting up the baseball game was more out of character than anything. It being the only act of lefty violence we really bring up is pretty good proof of that. Go ahead and bring up Antifa and I'll attribute the KKK to yall if you want. Whatever floats your little boat. 

This however is exactly what we have been telling you these people would be doing for years and you yourself have been telling us to "stay outraged" and "keep clicking those links" that never lead us to put bombs in the mail. There is a difference there and I know you see it. 

And you make the distinction between conservatives and Republicans every chance you get when defending yourselves but I notice you dont do that here in an effort to make it seem like we are labeling conservatives. We haven't, and usually dont. We all are pretty much always calling out Republicans or Trump supporters and specifically excluding conservatives (we just had that conversation AGAIN today, in this thread) on a pretty regular basis. So much so that it's obvious we make a point to do so. You know this. You know we all know this. Stop making yourself look dishonest and just accept the fact you really have nothing to **** about here and stop ****ing, for once. 

1 hour ago, zoony said:

#mentally weak 

So, just to make sure I understand...you're whining like a snowflake about other people whining like snowflakes, right?

Oh, and now the right is suddenly going to start caring about mental illness again, eh?

1 hour ago, zoony said:

#mentally weak 

1 hour ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

#sadlife

Is this the Mirror Universe? Can I blame it on Thanos & the Infinity Gauntlet?

The Mod is acting like the troublesome poster & the regular member is acting like the mod. 

Ironic, indeed. 

Archived