Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

I think the Dems should just keep doing what they’re doing, try to take the “high road” (however that can be), and let the economy do its thing.  People don’t like it when the money dries up.

I think Zoony meant the Dems should lose the midterms and let the economy tank since a recession is obviously coming and they can't even point to the stock market anymore.

12 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I think Zoony meant the Dems should lose the midterms and let the economy tank since a recession is obviously coming and they can't even point to the stock market anymore.

Well, I don’t think they’ll take the Senate but should take the house if they don’t even try.  At that point, they shouldn’t immediately jump on the “impeach Trump” train, they should govern as a normal party and let Trumpcons continue to melt down.  Maybe throw Mueller a bone in his investigation and keep the momentum into 2020.

...doubt the my can exhibit the control though and it might backfire if they can’t.

Plus, don’t nominate a Hillary.  Nominate a Biden.  ****, even an O’Rourke since he probably won’t beat Cruz.

Anyhow.  This thread’s derailed.  My bad.

27 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I think Rubio is fairly spineless, but I wonder if Christie ever feels bad about having driven Marco into the wall at that one debate and thus blunting any chance he may have had to gain momentum.

I think Christie felt he was the alpha male on the stage. He probably also assumed that Trump's ignorance on the actual issues and zero substance would lead to his own burial.

11 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I am still waiting for moderate Trump supporters to condemn this act of terror

And I am actually being serious for once. 

There are none. They love it. At a minimum, 75% of his supporters love him for raging against liberals. Trump has policies that piss all over his supporters and they still love him for that one reason. 

53 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Also want to throw out there that I'm impressed with how quickly the FBI/LE were able to track this guy down. Kudos to them for a job well done.

It probably wasn't hard. The guy is obviously a dumbass of the highest degree. He probably just parked that van right in front of a security camera when he mailed them.

edit: Nope, he left fingerprints and since he'd been arrested previously...

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It probably wasn't hard. The guy is obviously a dumbass of the highest degree. He probably just parked that van right in front of a security camera when he mailed them.

edit: Nope, he left fingerprints and since he'd been arrested previously...

Yeah, definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Still pretty quick in hunting him down though.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Also want to throw out there that I'm impressed with how quickly the FBI/LE were able to track this guy down. Kudos to them for a job well done.

“That’s all apart of the flag maaaaan.  The leftists planted him and planned this out and gave the deep state democrat FBI this guy to further their takeover of the government maaaaaan.”

- Probably the trumpcons

Just now, Springfield said:

“That’s all apart of the flag maaaaan.  The leftists planted him and planned this out and gave the deep state democrat FBI this guy to further their takeover of the government maaaaaan.”

- Probably the trumpcons

I would pretty much never suggest doing this, as it can directly lead to insanity, but go to Breitbart and read some of the comments there to the articles about this. Seriously, it is an honest to god insane asylum; EVERYTHING is false flag and conspiracy theory. 99% chance he was a poster there. 

On 10/25/2018 at 10:14 AM, No Excuses said:

Really at this point, all of you “both sides” people look like ****ing morons.

No past Republican or Democratic POTUS has behaved and incited the worst in his political base as Trump has.

Grow a spine and do the right thing. You would never tolerate this behavior from a left wing colored politician.

I remember when calling black people 'colored' carried a very demeaning tone. Now, for some reason, it's the politically correct way to refer to ethnic minorities. Odd

Trump isn't really what you would call a classic Republican or classic conservatives.  Those people really don't exist in large numbers anymore.

Conservatism and Republicanism is today in full embrace of Trumpism.  There is no separation anymore.  It is conservatives and republicans who created the conditions that allowed Trump become president and they are the ones, who fully embraced Trumpism.

So, when something like this happens; they really have no problem with it.  I think all the Trumpsters are probably sad; that the bombs actually didn't go off and kill their intended victims.

I actually caught a bit of Rush doing this. Rush has 14 million weekly listeners, and has been feeding the crazy for many years. In particular he is ground zero for the vilification of liberals. To a large part I think Rush brought us Trump, or at least showed Trump that there was a market for the type of politics he now practices.

10 hours ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I am still waiting for moderate Trump supporters to condemn this act of terror

And I am actually being serious for once. 

The ones who don't like it, and there are some, have fallen silent. They'll still vote for Trump and GOP tickets because they're legitimately scared of Democrats (remember the panic over Death Pannels with Obama Care?) but they will say they don't like the way "politics" are being played today. The attitude is sort of don't hate the Republicans, hate the game. 

Or that's how many of the conservatives I know seem to think.

12 minutes ago, youngestson said:

The ones who don't like it, and there are some, have fallen silent. They'll still vote for Trump and GOP tickets because they're legitimately scared of Democrats (remember the panic over Death Pannels with Obama Care?) but they will say they don't like the way "politics" are being played today. The attitude is sort of don't hate the Republicans, hate the game. 

Or that's how many of the conservatives I know seem to think.

Sheltered cowards with their heads up their asses.  They are just as much a part of the problem as the MAGA trash.

Archived