Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Snyder, Bob Kraft, Jerry Jones, Shahid Khan, Stan Kroenke, Woody Johnson, and Bob McNair all gave at least 1mil

To be fair, they would've done that for any GOP candidate.  It's just good business at that financial level.  

It's not really a Trump thing...but, y'now, I guess it is a Trump thing now.

Individuals choosing to sit for the national anthem is protected speech and I don't have a problem with it.  Individuals choosing to walk away from those who sit for the national anthem is protected speech and I don't have a problem with it.  Am I the only person that feels this way?

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

To be fair, they would've done that for any GOP candidate.  It's just good business at that financial level.  

It's not really a Trump thing...but, y'now, I guess it is a Trump thing now.

there was a game in which he hosted Mike Pence in the box, Snyder is a Trump supporter. **** him

the very idea that the president is using his vast power to try to throttle speech without making a law,, .. it's the worst low hanging fruit to feed to his brain dead rabid mob, stokes their fires, causes division, and ..  it's just unfathomable. How low can this piece of **** go?

~Bang

3 hours ago, twa said:

Him using his free speech is suppressing free speech?

Are you saying people in certain positions need to not use it? :kickcan:

He is the President. Him making statements to suppress free speech is the govt attempting to suppress feee speech. Kinda obvious. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No. I am sure there are plenty of people looking at it this way, and wondering what all the fuss is about. 

I think the problem is that he has the power, influence and intention to make it more than speech. He actually can get these dudes fired if the NFL was stupid enough and he's actually advocating for Americans to lose thier jobs for expressing themselves. Not American and that's a problem when it's the president. 

Pisses me off so much how all of these people will go crazy over the protest but not even attempt to try to understand WHY the **** the athletes feel the need to do this. 

They arent doing this **** for fun. 

But the truth is that they just want black and brown ppl to shut the **** up and act like everything is perfect 

32 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

He is the President. Him making statements to suppress free speech is the govt attempting to suppress feee speech. Kinda obvious. 

maybe making it a requirement for their anti-trust exemption, or player contracts

4 minutes ago, twa said:

maybe making it a requirement for their anti-trust exemption, or player contracts

Or maybe not. Maybe he grows the **** up and does his own job, which was to defend these freedoms rather than look for chicken**** ways like that to suppress it.

~Bang

What a perfect clown boy response to someone saying your leader needs to grow up.

~Bang

Archived