Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

What ever happened to saving the tax payers money? That must just be one of those things you say to get elected

Devos takes that approach, flys on her plane on her dime.

throw her some love :rofl89:

6 hours ago, twa said:

Devos takes that approach, flys on her plane on her dime.

throw her some love :rofl89:

She’s all about saving tax payers money, from cutting the public from public eduction, to cutting the student from student loans. Just another Rightwing Religious Objectivist who wants to publically fund Christian schools.

Yay...

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

She’s all about saving tax payers money, from cutting the public from public eduction, to cutting the student from student loans. Just another Rightwing Religious Objectivist who wants to publically fund Christian schools.

Yay...

I was tossed from a Christian school for introducing Chinese jump rope.  In third grade.  My dad's wife at the time drove the school bus/van.   I didn't understand why people didn't want their kids to learn new stuff. 

Silly me.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Crimes are best left to the police and DA

So ... colleges should play no role in the safety of their students?  That's a pretty hot take.

In any event, the Obama era "rules" are actually "guidelines" and as such, were and are non-binding.  All colleges were free to take or leave that guidance.  DeVos' action here is exactly the same, non-binding.  So this change is pretty much meaningless in actual effect, colleges are still free to do what they want.  DeVos (and by proxy, Trump) get to say they rolled back yet another nefarious Obama regulation (even though it was not a regulation, it was basically, a friendly suggestion).  The optics, of course, is that Trump is totally cool with sexual assault, but he's on the record advocating it so no big deal. 

Trump's entire agenda boils down to: "Undo anything that has President Black Guy's name on it".

There honestly seems to be zero other drivers behind it. He doesn't know or care about policy or the results of his actions. All he seems to care about is torpedoing anything that has the name "Obama" attached to it. I honestly wonder if it is all because of how bad Obama publicly roasted him that one time. I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for even the most insignificant things.

Archived