Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just now, Popeman38 said:

That is the definition of suppressing free speech. Tool bag. Embarrassing. I hope the ENTIRE league kneels tomorrow. 

Him using his free speech is suppressing free speech?

Are you saying people in certain positions need to not use it? :kickcan:

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yes. That was his intent if you take him seriously. I don't happen to but some people do for God knows why. More likely his true intent was to rile up his base of racists, morons, and trolls.

So firing them would shut them up?

Or is it just their position/platform that really matters?

I didn't vote.  I didn't trust either one of them for various reasons.

But Hillary had that one ad where it just showed him acting like an idiot and then questioned if he was Presidential material.  And I was like, "she's absolutely right"

Then I saw his victory speech and I was like, well maybe he'll relax a little now, maybe it was just for the campaign.  

Nope.  Nope.  He told us who he was from the very start, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

He's an embarrassment.  World leaders don't act this way.  Pathetic.  

14 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

We can add protesting players to the list of people 45 has condemned more than Nazis

Only one reason you bring up Kaep at a political rally in Alabama

I say again, it would be worth the tackle from secret service and criminal charge to spit in that creatures face

You have to recognize this for what it is...a distraction for his base. This is Trump trying to throw out another shiny object to take attention away from the fact that he really hasn't done much and can't get his house in order because has the leadership skills of a mosquito. The ACA is still the law of the land. No significant GOP legislation has gone through. There's no "wall" going up. Trump is busy playing on Twitter, golfing, throwing Republicans and his reality TV show staff under the bus one by one, whining about the media, and hedging on his campaign promises.

North Korea (and now Iran) is laughing in his face and treating all of his fake tough guy threats like a joke as they do missile test after missile test. His administration is under serious investigation including the guy he picked for NSA and his former campaign manager who's looking more crooked by the day. His Presidency has really amounted to nothing over the first 9 months and this is all he can do... have pep rallies trying to re-live the campaign glory days playing to his base with dumb distractions. One week he's tweeting high school level memes, the next week he's going on about trivial football players kneeling for a song in silent protest. Trump is a TV guy and he knows the buzzwords and catch-phrases to say to get a reaction. He says provocative stuff that sows division and hate in this country but he knows these kind of things will make headlines and that's what he's all about. His shtick has been old for months now.

It just blows my mind his supporters actually think this is presidential.

Let's be real for a moment: If candidate Obama had said/done the things Trump has, does anyone think he'd have been elected?

I think we know the answer.

Unbelievable....

Yeah, Hillary was right. Trump and his supporters are DEPLORABLE.

And if I offended you, I MEANT TO.

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Remember when all the dip**** fake-conservatives used to repeat "Obama is the most divisive president ever" over and over because Fox News told them to?

That was amusing.

Don't forget apology tour. He apologized to a foreign leader who sent his goons to attack Americans in America and all we got is crickets. Trump just out here showing they were full of it.

1 hour ago, Popeman38 said:

That is the definition of suppressing free speech. Tool bag. Embarrassing. I hope the ENTIRE league kneels tomorrow. 

It would be a great moment of solidarity if that happened, but the NFL is not that kind of league. It's as 'Murica, knuckledragging and and bass ackwards  as it gets. The NBA is the only American professional sports league where that could happen.

Archived