Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for even the most insignificant things.

Insignificant things are putting the future of the US at risk?

22 minutes ago, twa said:

What thing of Obama's being removed puts the nation in jeopardy?

In his sentence, "insignificant things" refers to Obama making a few jokes at Trump's expense.  

Read it again:  "I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for even the most insignificant things."

Here is it is we physically replace "even the most insignificant things" with "Obama making a few jokes at Trump's expense."

"I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for [Obama making a few jokes at Trump's expense]."

I hope this is helpful.  

39 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Trump's entire agenda boils down to: "Undo anything that has President Black Guy's name on it".

There honestly seems to be zero other drivers behind it. He doesn't know or care about policy or the results of his actions. All he seems to care about is torpedoing anything that has the name "Obama" attached to it. I honestly wonder if it is all because of how bad Obama publicly roasted him that one time. I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for even the most insignificant things.

I guarantee that exactly what it is. That **** still burns him up inside. 

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I hope this is helpful.  

That was great 

10 minutes ago, EBoz said:

Ramifications = he’s not a lefty and doesn’t push their agenda. It’s pretty typical actually. 

Tens of millions potentially losing healthcare, pulling out of landmark climate change agreements (if you're a climate change denier then this is meaningless obviously), potentially pulling out of the Iran deal which would likely cause Iran to actually move away from cooperation and towards build the nuclear weapons that inspectors say they aren't currently building, pulling out of trade accords and threatening protectionist tariff policies that could send the US economy into a tailspin which would then massively impact the global economy, massive tax cuts for the rich and corporations which would keep increasing economic inequality.

But yeah, keep drainin' that swamp!  MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Hang tight for a minute. I have to check the forum rules to see if I can post what I want to post...

edit: Goddammit. Nm.

Don’t do it. Got myself a 3 day vacation last time . Lol

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh wow an Eboz sighting!

How long does he stick around to defend his Tangerine Tyrant before scurrying off?

Oh, I’m not leaving. I love to see the lefties crying together. Definitely should see a rise in Kleenex stocks. That’s where my money is going!!! 

Just now, EBoz said:

Oh, I’m not leaving. I love to see the lefties crying together. Definitely should see a rise in Kleenex stocks. That’s where my money is going!!! 

Oh so you just lurk in the background muttering nonsense to yourself because you know that if you typed it and hit “Submit Reply” then the folks here would eat your linch.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh so you just lurk in the background muttering nonsense to yourself because you know that if you typed it and hit “Submit Reply” then the folks here would eat your linch.

I’ve never had a “linch” but I assume you meant lunch. 

God bless ya bro

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Piping hot Kleenex joke!

@EBoz in the house!

Lol!!! I’m here dude. Outnumbered but still here. 

1 hour ago, EBoz said:

Lol!!! I’m here dude. Outnumbered but still here. 

That should tell you something.  :huh:

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Trump's entire agenda boils down to: "Undo anything that has President Black Guy's name on it".

There honestly seems to be zero other drivers behind it. He doesn't know or care about policy or the results of his actions. All he seems to care about is torpedoing anything that has the name "Obama" attached to it. I honestly wonder if it is all because of how bad Obama publicly roasted him that one time. I wouldn't in any way put it past him to be so petty that he's literally putting the future of the United States in jeopardy to fulfill his absolute need for revenge for even the most insignificant things.

He is that petty.  Ask his handshake partner.  She's having none of it.   (And I'll give her a "you go, girl!" for that.)

34 minutes ago, EBoz said:

What exactly should it tell me? My opinions do not count because 99% of you all feel the other way? Come on

There are many examples throughout history where the minority has been right. This isn't one of them, but I'm just pointing out that you being in the minority isn't why your opinions don't count. It's cause they're obviously dumb. Like the guys in the Stadium who gushed all over RGIII and now want to evaluate Cousins. Nobody should be giving any weight to their opinions because they obviously don't have a clue.

Archived