Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Besides this defense, Dotson has to the biggest letdown of the year factoring expectations.  We knew the OL was hot garbage.  But Dotson, I was expecting an emergence.  Just absolutely soul crushing drops this season.  He heard footsteps there, soft.

Hes been a complete negative. I can live with drops if youre at least making big plays. Hes done nothing. Complete trash. 

Just now, Destino said:

Dotson’s entire thing last season was his insane ability to catch anything. Covered or not, didn’t matter, he’d find it. This year he isn’t reliable on great throws and catches none of the tough catches good receivers are expected to make. What the hell happened? 

Didn't he work out with OBJ over the offseason? I blame that, if so.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Besides this defense, Dotson has to the biggest letdown of the year factoring expectations.  We knew the OL was hot garbage.  But Dotson, I was expecting an emergence.  Just absolutely soul crushing drops this season.  He heard footsteps there, soft.

For me it's the offense. 15 points and you win this game. Inept offense.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Dotson sucks. Period. Complete bust at this point. Not an easy catch, but far from impossible. Could accept that from a 5th round pick, but not where we got him. 

Its the NFL you gotta make tough catches when your QB makes a play to give you a chance.

Make an effing play man. 

• Like 3

If Josh Harris really wants to make a fundamental change to this organization and not live in the same fairy tale dream that Snyder lived in where he thought the team is close to being successful, they should do everything they can to stay at 3 wins for the rest of the year and hope they get the #1 pick and either draft the top QB or trade that pick for a bunch of #1s.

Also, trade players to get picks. You have to think long term and this team isn’t going to magically become dominate. Most of these guys have been in the league 4+ years already.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No because the Giants absolutely suck and I don't hate the idea of going to OT against them.

Going for two against the Eagles would have made sense because they're much, much better than us and you don't want to invite another quarter of play.

Yep..,the Giants absolutely suck. And Washington is worse.

• Like 1