Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

55 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

There are currently nine teams with 4 or 5 wins in nfl. We win one more we could end up picking any where from 4 to 13.

Chi, Nyj, Njg,Tenn have 4 wins 

LAC, LV, TB, NO have 5 wins.

I think we beat jets on Christmas eve.

All them teams on 5 wins will win at least 1 more game. I think we pick 4 to 8 with my guess at this point 6th. 

• Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Such negativity in here. Come on guys, think positive… we will be picking third! Marvin Harrison should already be looking at real estate in the area.

I've been think about this. Should Washington use a top pick on Marvin Harrison Jr or sign Tee Higgins in free agency, if he becomes available? 

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I've been think about this. Should Washington use a top pick on Marvin Harrison Jr or sign Tee Higgins in free agency, if he becomes available? 

Sign Higgins and draft an OT. My preference though would be to sign a tackle in free agency and draft Harrison.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Such negativity in here. Come on guys, think positive… we will be picking third! Marvin Harrison should already be looking at real estate in the area.

Breaking news… Marvin Harrison hears he’s going to Commie Land and returns to Ohio State for his senior season :ols:

I laugh to make it hurt less.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrJL said:

Bears play the Cards making them losing out unlikely

Depends on which Bears and Cardinals teams show up.  But if the Bears do lose, we'd be in position to jump Arizona as things currently stand, so 5 would still be in order.

edit:  looking at Arizona and Chicago, I'd rather Arizona win this one.  Bears have Atlanta, GB and Browns.  Potentially winnable.  Arizona has 49ers, Philly and Seattle.  

Edited by CommDownMan

2 hours ago, WilberMarshall said:

If we are not in a position to draft the top 2 QBs available, we should draft a Tackle. 

100% first pick is tackle.  Then, with the next 4 picks that are through round 3, it's LB and OL.  Sam (OR ANY OTHER QB) needs an OLINE

• Like 2

I almost wonder if this actually is a good time to send Ron packing and use it as an excuse to start some of the younger players under the guise of seeing the rest of the roster.....but really to guarantee we lose out. The Jets scare me (in the weird reverse way) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I almost wonder if this actually is a good time to send Ron packing and use it as an excuse to start some of the younger players under the guise of seeing the rest of the roster.....but really to guarantee we lose out. The Jets scare me (in the weird reverse way) 

You are guaranteed to lose consistently with Ron. He has completely lost the team. Any change might light a spark for a week or 2 like with the Raiders and Antonio Pierce. We don’t need that. Let Ron keep sinking the ship. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

At this point, I would trade *everybody* except Howell, Dotson, Davis (these 2 being on 5 year rookie deals), and BRob (because a guy who comes back from being shot in the leg, yeah, you want him on your team).  Everybody else gotta go.  I'd take a 2nd for McLaurin.  Heck, I'd take a 3rd.  Rebuild through the draft with our new guys' guys.  If we suck and/or if Howell ain't gonna be The Man, another top pick in 2025 but we keep building with guys who weren't here with Snyder.

• Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Dark Acre said:

At this point, I would trade *everybody* except Howell, Dotson, Davis (these 2 being on 5 year rookie deals), and BRob (because a guy who comes back from being shot in the leg, yeah, you want him on your team).  Everybody else gotta go.  I'd take a 2nd for McLaurin.  Heck, I'd take a 3rd.  Rebuild through the draft with our new guys' guys.  If we suck and/or if Howell ain't gonna be The Man, another top pick in 2025 but we keep building with guys who weren't here with Snyder.

I agree regarding Howell. I mean he is on a rookie deal to begin with.  I would also want to get rid of everyone that does not want to be here. Maybe we could get a 2nd for Jonathan Allen.   While Dotson really fell off a cliff this year I am hoping, it was the scheme, because he struggled with separation. The biggest issue for me with him was the dropped balls. But he has shown some improvement, over the last few weeks. I am not sure I want to lose McLaurin.  What we need is a big, bodied possession receiver like Harrison Jr. or similar. Or we simply get a TE who was super productive in college like Bowers or Mayer.  I like BRob too. I do not want to lose him either. 

21 hours ago, Dark Acre said:

You want to dump every team captain we have and replace them with who? Rookies? 

55 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Would love to see an upset tonight.  If so, it has a chance to move us closer to #3 and sight possibility of #2. 

image.thumb.png.567d54f1faef7f81e4132af1a2c5b3a4.png

Eh, I don't know.  We might win that Jets game/Dallas (if they sit everyone).  NYG isn't winning another game with their schedule.  I don't want them anywhere near the top picks.  Carolina is going to lose out.  Just let NE settle in at #2 and hope we can jump Arizona to #3.

On 12/5/2023 at 12:48 PM, woodpecker said:

That and he should be thinking about designs for our new uniforms.

On 12/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, Dark Acre said:

The only reason I wouldn't deal Terry or Dotson is to keep the chemistry with Howell and have a veteran that he can lean on. Plus Terry is a good teammate and hard worker. I agree with what you're saying, shake it up and bring in new blood.