Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ Commanders vs. Da Bears - Got Mauled By The Bears!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, HogsVa7 said:

Snyder got canned and we thought everything was going to workout with Harris. Harris, who looks likes hes drunk on live Amazon Prime, owns multiple professional teams laughing and joking while we are getting whooped and he's trying to act normal when someone told him he was on tv. Welcome too reality. If we can pull this off I will will be happy but we all know it's not going to happen more likely. Even if we lose Rivera will still give Harris the game ball and they don't even do that when we lose. This is sad what this organization has shown tonight so far for the whole country can see.

Harris by reputation is ruthless as to making changes when need be. I am not worried about him. He inherited this regime it’s not his regime 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Chase is playing really well tonight.

How are Payne and Allen not dominating back up IOL tonight?

My theory is they were over worked and they are worn down.  They played on 90% of the defensive snaps through 2 games which is extremely high.  

They can’t keep that up an entire season and I think it might have broken them.  

• Like 3

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Harris by reputation is ruthless as to making changes when need be. I am not worried about him. He inherited this regime it’s not his regime 

Yeah. This clownshow is over. GUARANTEED. I hope everyone can be patient enough for what is about to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1