Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

You know if it weren't my team I'd love for this dude to be an owner just for the memes and LUL factor. It'd be hilarious to watch.

But get the f away from Washington dude. 

From what I've been reading, it sounds like Michael Bidwill may have to sell the Cardinals at some point. That guy is just as big a jerk as Snyder. Let Davis bid on them.

6 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Yeah I agree with all of that. He still needs putting back in his box though, hopefully that is done quickly.

I don't think it will take much scratching of the surface of all this by BofA for it all to go away.

• Like 1

Just now, ntotoro said:

Did the junks take him seriously as they were talking with him or did they clown him?

They took him seriously initially and on the surface but you could tell from their tone, pointed questions, and some of the exchanges that they were not taking him seriously, or at least were attempting to get him to answer and get under the surface. Their BS detectors were all on alert. They asked all the right questions. And called him out on several occasions.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

What was everyone’s low point of the dan snyder era…I’m curious how we line up I’ll go first it was that giants game at home Mr. maroon and black wanted to run a fake field goal with zero protection I believe we were getting smacked and it was right before the half , it just summed up how foolish of hire this was

7ipjx6.jpg.a8115349a5d1a7a26bde18c9ac84650e.jpg

7ipk1g.jpg.30f85f24d422350ae638f78d16e65bf0.jpg

7ipk5m.jpg.10722093838e67150ff46b5b0c9ecdf3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

Did the junks take him seriously as they were talking with him or did they clown him?

I thought they did a good job. They asked most the questions that needed to be asked. They let him speak and remained professional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

The Davis bid sounds like one big publicity stunt. He just wants to get his name out there and his so called Green Energy, whatever that is.

He sounds like he's laundering money, honestly. 

Dude 'explained' his intellectual property as a business model. This model is basically the ability to turn a huge profit almost immediately and the sole factor is him. Brian Davis. And that, although it hasn't happened yet, when it does it will be because this deal to purchase the team goes through. 

And his business partners, who he would not name (correct me if im wrong there) paid him FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS for this intellectual property. 

He's a ****ing hustler. IF he has 50B there is no way its clean. No one that makes that kind of money would give it to a man for a hypothetical idea. People with that kind of money make suckers out of other people. They don't fall for **** like this themselves.  

He had some other explanation about the company he said he made all his money from too. When asked why no one can find it, basically he said its a shell company used to hold the money. So his explanation, for his money, is that shell company? Dude is a phony. A BIG FAT PHONY! Untimely -- the NFL owners are never going to sell to this dude. Never. Not in 100 thousand years will he ever be an NFL owner. It doesn't matter what his money is like. 

• Thanks 6

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Set up to file suit once they reject the bid

They straight up asked him if he would sue the NFL if they didn't accept his bid and he talked himself into circles about how he wouldn't ever sue anyone and is all about uplifting people.

He also said he wants to keep the stadium in PG County because he likes Angela Alsobrooks and wants to uplift black women.

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

They straight up asked him if he would sue the NFL if they didn't accept his bid and he talked himself into circles about how he wouldn't ever sue anyone and is all about uplifting people.

He also said he wants to keep the stadium in PG County because he likes Angela Alsobrooks and wants to uplift black women.

I'm kinda curious what any of that has to do with the price of milk in China... :rofl89:

Was that how he pretty much answered everything?

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Dude 'explained' his intellectual property as a business model. This model is basically the ability to turn a huge profit almost immediately and the sole factor is him. Brian Davis. And that, although it hasn't happened yet, when it does it will be because this deal to purchase the team goes through. 

And his business partners, who he would not name (correct me if im wrong there) paid him FIFTY BILLION DOLLARS for this intellectual property. 

He's a ****ing hustler. IF he has 50B there is no way its clean. No one that makes that kind of money would give it to a man for a hypothetical idea. People with that kind of money make suckers out of other people. They don't fall for **** like this themselves.  

He had some other explanation about the company he said he made all his money from too. When asked why no one can find it, basically he said its a shell company used to hold the money. So his explanation, for his money, is that shell company? Dude is a phony. A BIG FAT PHONY! Untimely -- the NFL owners are never going to sell to this dude. Never. Not in 100 thousand years will he ever be an NFL owner. It doesn't matter what his money is like. 

Yeah this dude is a 100% scam artist. He not only sounds like one when he's talking, but he's a demonstrated one from his past business dealings. He's grifted millions off of several people and left them holding the bag.

He basically said people gave him $50 billion for stuff. But he can't say what that stuff was or what people gave him the money to him for the stuff. Just that it's really cool stuff. Sure, dude.

What he's going to find out though, is that scamming random wealthy people and ex-NBA players for a few million is one thing...trying to scam Bank of America Securities in a several billion dollar deal is a whole different animal.

He'll get absolutely torn to pieces by even their most cursory due diligence. That's before it would even get to the NFL.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I can’t wait to have a professional who owns this franchise!

This is all I want. It would be nice to not be embarassed but how the franchise is run. Mistakes happen but let's at least not be the bottom dwelling knuckle dagging neanderthals that this franchise has become from a front office standpoint. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Llevron said:

AND HE WENT TO DUKE!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1