Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

I am not sure if this was posted months ago. But ABC7 had this PDF linked in their story this morning. The PDF was obtained by Forbes. It is about Josh’s plan for improvements to FedEx, tickets, and a possible new stadium. It is interesting they want to move the jumbo trons to 400 level where the seats have been taken out. They then want to turn the old spots into Lodge suites. The video boards will be curved. 

New ownership plan.pdf

• Thanks 2

I remember when a change of command in the military could be a great thing or the worst thing ever. New guy comes in for his turnover and talks a great game to the troops.  Likes the team, wants to stay on track and make improvements. Gonna change quality of life in a good way. Month later he gets command and lays waste to everything, implements his new plan and everyone gets ****ed. I had that situation 2 out of 8 Commanding Officers. Never know until you see them step up to the leadership role. Could be good or bad, let's hope for Cook, Rooney good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Folks - fair warning this thread will be locked soon. 

The money has changed hands and the deal is closed. Snyder is part of our history - and let us never speak of that again 🙂 

So by putting a fork in this thread think of it as putting a fork in Snyder as well! 

There is an existing thread on ownership, front office and the future.

I would suggest you take the conversation there but try to focus on the future and what’s to come rather than looking at the (dark) past!!

Happy days 😎

• Like 9
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5