Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

• Jumbo changed the title to Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B
  • Jumbo changed the title to Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

This is a great day!  I've been a fan since the 70's.  Being a fan through the Snyder decades has been difficult.   Harris/Rales/Johnson are the buyers I hoped would win, with Bezos a close second.   

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

If I had the money, I'd absolutely have someone quickly commission a statue of Snyder, just so I could tow it to team hq and topple it, lmaoooo

Should make sure its a wire frame. Lol

Eager to see what kind of moves new ownership makes once they come in. They get a clean slate w/ me

• Haha 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Not to sound paranoid but I ain't calling it a done deal until the deal is done. 

I understand the sentiment, but I think this is really it.

I'm about the same age as Dan, and I never thought I'd live to see this day. Still processing it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, profusion said:

I understand the sentiment, but I think this is really it.

I'm about the same age as Dan, and I never thought I'd live to see this day. Still processing it.

Oh, I do too, but with ESPN saying it's still up in the air, I am going to hold the champagne until I hear an official announcement.