Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

As a kid, the Washington Redskins were literally part of my family. It was a family even to watch the game together on Sunday. The region loved the team.

Yes!  It was Sunday church service, an after-service reception, and then Redskins game.  We were ALWAYS home and ready to watch no matter what else was going on.  That has not been the case in the last 10+ years - hopefully new ownerships brings that feeling back of having this be a huge part of our lives once again.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The real unsung heroes are the fans who booed Tanya during her cancer event thingy. I firmly believe that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Those fans should be regarded as national heroes on par with George Washington and Paul Revere.

You are absolutely correct.My wife looked at me couldn’t believe it and said there is no way she isn’t going to get him and tell him that’s it we’re outta here.Happy wife Happy life.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 3

I am as excited as everyone. I just hope this group doesn’t view what the Sixers have done as “success” as that article describes.  It’s leaps and bounds better than what this team has been in 30 years, no doubt. But no Conference finals yet for a basketball team with a top 5 player is not the bar we should set.

I do love that he hires a GM and lets them execute on a vision.  That’s going to be so foreign around here.

1 minute ago, Sticksboi05 said:

This isn't a coaching thread so I'm not going to go deep on this but you've gotta be joking lol.

see me laughing? Ron made a qb mistake with wentz, but he was kind of handcuffed. Hes built the rest of the team really well. Hopefully sam or jacoby hits for him and we will catapult

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Best birthday present ever.

May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest Danya's crotch.

That is all.

HTTR!

What a bday present for you....happy bday, you'll never get a better gift in your lifetime than this news. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I hope the league learned it's lesson never to sell to someone under the age of 35 who didn't go to a business school. I don't mean that in a snobby way, but his lack of experience, class and humanity combined with youthful arrogance and a lack of business sense AND the way he got rich through pure luck all combined to give us this 24 year nightmare.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, dunfer said:

Stick with Rivera Josh. Hes doing good things

I really don’t get the Ron hate. He came in here 4 years ago and set out to do what we asked of him. “Change the culture!”. And he did. Slowly but surely he did. And he did it while undergoing Cancer treatments and the impending sale of this franchise. 

Sure he missed on a few things. A few free agents. A few on the field calls. A few things he probably shouldn’t have said in the media.

All in all, after 4 years, he’s managed to not only change the culture but turn a lackluster roster which inherited into a talented one. We haven’t seen in W’s yet but we’re heading in the right direction.

Today is a good day to look back and try to remember how we felt 4 years ago.

Edited by NYSkins21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

This is like A New Beginning for the Extremeskins universe. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Star Wars Lightsaber GIF by Disney+

Hopefully no Carebears in this one

Man the bidding for a stadium between MD DC and VA is gonna be a bloodbath, lol.

23 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I hope the league learned it's lesson never to sell to someone under the age of 35 who didn't go to a business school. I don't mean that in a snobby way, but his lack of experience, class and humanity combined with youthful arrogance and a lack of business sense AND the way he got rich through pure luck all combined to give us this 24 year nightmare.

Fr. He has been an absolute ****stain for them, and it's not over, with all these investigations still ongoing.

• Thumb up 1