Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, Jumbo said:

same answer i gave you last time, dumbass...they've been here all along critisizing wentz like everyone else

and i warned you the first time about this and you do it again

im not gonna give you penalty now cuz its almost doing a favor to temp ban someone at this point

but next time it will be a doozy

I can't stand "fans" who would rather be right than have the team win.  Thank god you guys were and aren't ever stupid enough to give me a jackhammer.  The only people left would've been the @TK knockoffs.

• Thumb up 1

Coaches doing that song and dance all week trying to convince everyone that Carson will be better because he has a handle on the offense scheme now, etc.

What total bull****.  

There's no way in hell they can talk their way out of this abysmal decision at the game's most important position.

I want EVERYONE gone now.  They players can all just show up next week and coach themselves.  Can't possibly be any worse.

4 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

Since we're all Commies fans, and all glass half empty type of folks...

Going back, if Wentz didn't get his fingies hurt, we might have the first or second pick in the upcoming draft with how horrible he's looked. I'd be ok with that 3rd to 2nd rounder if he gave us that early first rounder.

The team can't even lose right.

Thanks for this. Just what I needed to justify drinking again 

1 minute ago, Redd said:

Wentz is exactly what most of us said he was. Seeing so many of you calling for Wentz to come back just to see exactly what he always does is the only enjoyment I’m getting right now.

He done at least here in Washington imo.

He is done period IMO. Can't handle big moments. He has the yips.  All tension in his body. It is like PTSD symptoms. He is done.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t think so.  

I think the Taylor magic has also run it’s course.

But regardless, neither is good.  Neither should be back. 

You and Riggo 44 basically tried to run me off the board because I felt that Irsay and Ballard were right when it came to evaluating Wentz. He stinks. Just wondering what you think about this crappy, waste of a year signing? 

5 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

And this is why Ron will lose the locker room which in turn will lead to his firing on Black Monday. 

He's not losing the locker room or getting fired on Monday.

Be mad all yall want that he didn't get the QB position right yet, but huge swaths of the rest of the team does.  

Team is still a QB away, sure we need oline help, but an actual answer at QB and this is a 2nd - 3rd round playoff team easy with weapons, run game, and defense we have.

Ron isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1