Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

3 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Bro, in context. They cost us the 2 pt conversation, instead missing the PAT. Our receiver got hit directly in the head and their ****ing team said "sleepy head" gesture and didn't get flagged for taunting.

Also the flags PICKED UP on the field?

So no, either you don't know how social psychology works, or your memory is trash.

When you guys whine about every single call it tskes away from the calls (or No calls) that really are egregious.  

Washington shot them selves in the foot too often to have won.  Daniel Friggin Jones owns this team.  Washington choked.

• Thumb down 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Its close. I think Barry is/was worse at his job but he had like no talent on those defenses besides maybe Ryan Kerrigan and that's it. 

Turner just makes some really baffling decisions. It’s like he's committed to using certain play packages no matter what.

He’s a ****ing useless tosspot mate 😅

It’s like trying to decide which steaming pile of **** is bigger 

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

Can't believe the ref didn't tell Terry where the LOS was.... then no call on the obvious PI.

Bull****.

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Both NBC announcers said referee should have called pass interference in the end zone against the Giants 

NFL is rigged. It really is. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

When New York plays Washington in a big game, they're allowed to do whatever they want. They'll get every benefit.

I'm not blaming the officiating for the loss. We had our own problems and mistakes.

But we simply never get the benefit of the doubt. 

Oh I'm blaming them for the loss. This game is squarely on the refs hands. A holding call that took a big run away then next play a sack fumble and a TD.. Then they call a pick and we don't get 2 ponts, then that call with Terry. When Terry pointed at the ref to make sure he was good. And the ref said yes or said nothing. ....then the BS no call pass interference in the end zone. All big moments in the game that cost us the game. Yes we score 12 points. But we're handcuffed by the refs. And could get no momentum. 

• Like 4

Just now, Csup said:

When you guys whine about every single call it tskes away from the calls (or No calls) that really are egregious.  

Washington shot them selves in the foot too often to have won.  Daniel Friggin Jones owns this team.  Washington choked.

I don't whine about ****, I correct.  You accusing people of whining is bull****.  We're fans here, GTFOH with that, dude.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Be mad that missed DPI if you want, Curtis is on the line like he's supposed to be two plays earlier we already have the TD.

Stupid, jus enough stupid to look dumb.

I think it was Terry not on the line, even though he gestured to the linesman to check if he was ok.

2 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Don't disagree. 

But when you're a ****ty football team AND you get bull**** officiating all day because the last thing the NFL needs is a Dan Snyder playoff run, it compounds.  It's not hard to see A.) It's happening, the officiating is consistently biased against us and B.) the reason why (Dan Snyder). 

This piece of **** owner can't sell soon enough. 

I whole heartedly agree.  If we are rid of Synder and Rivera going into next year - I have hope for the future.  I'm tired of rooting to get the last wild card spot in the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

You’re an idiot 

F you.

• Thumb up 1