Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

Curtis! Hate how so many people gave up on this guy despite the known lingering effects of hammy injuries. It sucked his first year here was wasted but I was never worried he was a bust, just a good football player. And his contract wasn’t even that bad. People here acted like he was dead!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

McCain has been such a great part of this D. Lost his starting FS job to a 5th rd 2nd year guy and moved to CB3 without a peep and is killing it. Kinda the low key biggest team change outside of WJ111

I think he's better playing closer to the LoS.  Didn't realize how aggressive of a player he really is when he was playing so deep.  You can see he likes being in the scrum and playing downhill.  He's like one of those little bulldog DBs that's a lot tougher than you'd expect given his size.

• Like 1

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Woooo, wish I could see it, but noooo. 

Im not going to wade through the BS streams, so I guess I have to hear the score through you guys today. Have I mentioned how much Maryland SUCKS?

One perk of apartment living is I can get Sunday ticket streaming.

Only $120 for the season so it's worth it to not have to deal with bad streams. 

I had so many great plans for today, but ended up having one of those nights that end at sunrise on the beach and now instead of a great day doing some awesome stuff, I'm hung over at home watching this game. It's the saddest I've ever been watching this team win. This game is just awful. Our D is great and I should enjoy that, but damn. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Im not going to wade through the BS streams, so I guess I have to hear the score through you guys today. Have I mentioned how much Maryland SUCKS?

Personally, I would NEVER use an illicit stream like the ones aggregated on Sport Surge dot net. In no world would I check sites like Markky Streams or Meth Streams or Streams East. It's not who I am to check those sites.

• Haha 3

Just now, Going Commando said:

I think he's better playing closer to the LoS.  Didn't realize how aggressive of a player he really is when he was playing so deep.  You can see he likes being in the scrum and playing downhill.  He's like one of those little bulldog DBs that's a lot tougher than you'd expect given his size.

I like him now. When he was our FS he was my most hated part of this defense. Much like Landon Collins. 

Just now, Conn said:

Curtis! Hate how so many people gave up on this guy despite the known lingering effects of hammy injuries. It sucked his first year here was wasted but I was never worried he was a bust, just a good football player. And his contract wasn’t even that bad. People here acted like he was dead!

If you're not a superstar on Day 1 this board will give up on you quick.

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

I didn't give up on him.  I thought he was meh with a baby injury.

Looooooooooove being wrong.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I have a digital antenna to watch the game

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I had so many great plans for today, but ended up having one of those nights that end at sunrise on the beach and now instead of a great day doing some awesome stuff, I'm hung over at home watching this game. It's the saddest I've ever been watching this team win. This game is just awful. Our D is great and I should enjoy that, but damn. 

You gotta make the choice to be happy, man. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Great play call by Turner.

Great downfield blocking by Leno and LT for creating a lane for Samuel.

Great vision and patience by Samuel to let it develop. He was about to piss me off because it looked like he was going to juke himself out of open space/a TD lol

Getting Leno (or Cosmi) in space is like the only quality open field blocker on the OL. The others are a little too past their prime to do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

We do so many WR end arounds, we've got to be leading the league in that call. We must run it 2 or 3 times a quarter.

Not saying we should do it as often as we do, but guys like Samuel and Dotson are built for that kind of play. Add to it Gibson and JD before he got hurt and I can see why.