Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, Chants said:

Thank you!  

Nothing like demeaning and alienating the blue collar common sense citizens on the eve of an election with elitist quips.  Well done.

common sense as in reading from the man’s own lips his politically motivated terrorism/assassination attempt and saying “eh he’s just crazy” 

Quite the takeaway 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

common sense as in reading from the man’s own lips his politically motivated terrorism/assassination attempt and saying “eh he’s just crazy” 

Quite the takeaway 

Hey. When it comes to ways to wave your hand and dismiss this event and we should get back to the status quo, at least it's better than trying to figure out how we can use it to smear The Gays. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Quite the takeaway 

Anyone that is politically alienated by someone saying "Folksy", much less describing said quip as "elitist", is less "blue collar common sense" and more "snowflake".

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Oh.  I just took that as "Grandpa is in the ICU, we should be there" but I can see your interpretation too.  And that does change the overall message.  Need to get some clarity.

I managed a team of copywriters for a couple years so it’s something I can’t not notice.  That phrasing was not accidental.

In general, this story is one of the more disheartening things for me that has occurred during the Trump timeline, which obviously is really saying something.  

First, the incident itself, which was certainly incited to at least SOME non-zero degree and secondly, the immediate Republican response, which is ****ing deplorable.

I really don’t know which is worse.

• Thumb up 2

Here's the deal.

Those who may tell you any of the conspiracy theories are people known as "those who you have to begin to be very wary of".

These are the types who sell their neighbors out to the Nazis, look the othe way when their 'friends' are packed on the train.
Not the talking heads on TV.
The ones you know.

The ones who will point at you when they come looking for people to put on the train.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

Here's the deal.

Those who may tell you any of the conspiracy theories are people known as "those who you have to begin to be very wary of".

These are the types who sell their neighbors out to the Nazis, look the othe way when their 'friends' are packed on the train.
Not the talking heads on TV.
The ones you know.

The ones who will point at you when they come looking for people to put on the train.

~Bang

And that is why they'll be the first I kill if that time comes.

• Like 1