Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home

Cooked Crack

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Maybe they just need to check Pelosi’s anal hymen….you know there are Republicans that want to

Absolutely!   Have ~Bang put that in his cartoon I've hired him to do.  Totally!

Edited by Chants

6 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

How much are you paying Bang?

Also, you know there is no such thing as an anal hymen correct? 

One billion dollars!  A trillion if it takes it.  Comedy cannot be put to a monetary limit!  Anal Hymen?  I'll trust your expertise on this!  

Edited by Chants

22 minutes ago, Chants said:

~Bang, do you have a job?  I mean other than posting here?  How many hours does it take to get to your post count?

But I think you're a talented man.  The colonoscopy thing was pretty funny.  Do a cartoon about that.  I mean, seriously, it's pretty dang bang funny!  It put a smile on my face.  I'd pay you for it.  So?  Write up a cartoon about how rightwingers are seeking a colonoscopy in addition to police body cam footage.  It was funny here (seriously, my sides are totally splitting) so it should be funny in the real world.

Are you ****ing kidding?

Grow up, for ****'s sake.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Bang said:

I work for much classier, and clearly much wealthier people doing much more interesting things than cartoons these days..
A grand. 😁

You can't afford me.

~Bang

You identify with a certian class all right, and it's obviously the upper, elite, class.  My experience with them is that they are spoiled brats to the core.  And then we make fun of them.  But, hey, if you're one of them now, I'll make fun of you.

Edited by Chants

55 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why do they always end up like this? 

And after we were so nice…..

The juice is not worth the squeeze m

it never really is

50 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Yeah, the guy who is a Q conspiracy nut bigot was in a gay relationship with an 82 year old liberal. That seems like a great horse to bet on.

These are the same people that bet parlays in real sports 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I do wish they could at least be funny. 

~Bang used to make fun of the mighty.  And he is funny!  But he is by his own admission now part of the rich and mighty.  But apprently a grand, which would be a welcome retainer in this economy, is insulting to him.  ~Bang, can you maybe refer the work out?  Help out the up and coming?  No?