Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home

Cooked Crack

Once I read he was attacked with a hammer I was shocked he wasn’t dead. Now brain surgery. 

sorry don’t have a lot of hope he survives. He’s old on top of that. I’m hard pressed to think of a more devastating and vicious non-blade object to use to hit someone. 

• Like 1

I got the usual update from my Fascist Republican representative this afternoon. Not one peep about condolences for Paul Pelosi and/or decrying the violence to the next of kin to the House Speaker. 

I haven't heard much from Republicans. They're either in agreement with violence against government officials and families or they're cowards. 

• Thumb down 1

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Some MAGA members are already claiming this is another Jussie Smollett situation...

I don't know how to process that.

its simple, they’re not arguing in good faith.  The overwhelming majority of them don’t actually believe anything they’re saying, they’re just saying whatever needs to be said to accomplish two goals.  1- Justify the horrible **** their side is doing.  2- Justify the horrible **** their side will do in the future.  

They’re literally advancing theories that democrats eat children, worship satan, and are killing people with both a “plandemic” and a magical vaccine.  Ever heard of blood libel?  It’s known as antisemitic tactic, but the same playbook can be seen here.  The point is to create the groundwork that will later justify violence.  So naturally they’re not going to rush to oppose the fruits of their labor.  

They’ll follow Trumps own pattern.  First refuse to speak against it.  Then once the message is clear, offer a tepid condemnation.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

This is extraordinarily sad and heart breaking. All because one stupid ****ing son of an orange **** decided cause he lost a competition he would spread lies and convince simple minded ****s to commit violence in his name.

The **** happened to common ****ing sense and being able to recognize bull**** when you see it?!?

There was once a time when the USA was a proud and unified country that you didn't **** with. And every other country understood that. Now??

We're imploding from within. That ****ing moron has divided our country simply because he couldn't stand losing. 

People are being hurt. And I'll go on record to say if this sick twisted **** had caught Pelosi (Nancy) home, the headline today would be a lot more grim.

****ing hate this ****. As the great philosopher Tim McGraw would sing, I miss back when.

HTTR!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Once I read he was attacked with a hammer I was shocked he wasn’t dead. Now brain surgery. 

sorry don’t have a lot of hope he survives. He’s old on top of that. I’m hard pressed to think of a more devastating and vicious non-blade object to use to hit someone. 

image.thumb.png.cbbac3b3e0dcd1e4ef6120a105b76b5b.png

24 minutes ago, Bang said:

Weaponized lunatics.
****ed, aimed and fired.

As planned, and as will be continued. MAGA leaders are high fiving over this.

~Bang

I feel like you and I called this a while ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

The **** happened to common ****ing sense and being able to recognize bull**** when you see it?!?

(1) Humans have never been very good at this.

(2) With the internet, the quantity of bull**** they are bombarded by has exponentially increased

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

This is just part of the maga playbook.

You intimidate anyone running against you with threats of or actual violence. So, basically you run unopposed.

Then you intimidate people who are likely to vote against you. So you go to polling places and walk around with your guns. What, you are going to vote? Do you have the right to vote? Who are you voting for?

Sadly, I think on Election Day there will be violence and I think there will be at least one mass shooting at a Democratic area polling station.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

You intimidate anyone running against you with threats of or actual violence. So, basically you run unopposed.

Then you intimidate people who are likely to vote against you. So you go to polling places and walk around with your guns. What, you are going to vote? Do you have the right to vote? Who are you voting for?

Sadly, I think on Election Day there will be violence and I think there will be at least one mass shooting at a Democratic area polling station.

You are our eternal ray of sunshine.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

this is all authoritarian tactics far older than maga.  Intimidation, violence, and propaganda.  We’ve watched them embrace violent groups, create the argument for violence, and undermine Americas democracy.  They’re not hiding what they’re doing.  Most of us said after Jan 6 that if the response wasn’t strong, that they’d see it as a trial run and try again.

The next time will be far worse.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

this is all authoritarian tactics far older than maga.  Intimidation, violence, and propaganda.  We’ve watched them embrace violent groups, create the argument for violence, and undermine Americas democracy.  They’re not hiding what they’re doing.  Most of us said after Jan 6 that if the response wasn’t strong, that they’d see it as a trial run and try again.

The next time will be far worse.

That’s why they working hard to get maga in key positions. Sadly, they will win in some places.

• Sad 1

I’ve smashed windows before. The **** goes everywhere 

The glass in most doors is made so that it crumbles into tiny little pieces, instead of giant shards that can sever your arm/hand. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

We haven’t seen many assassination attempts in modern times.

Think the 2 most recent were Scalise being shot at a the congressional baseball game and Gabby Giffords- Senator Mark Kelly’s wife.

If a maga got attacked, what would they say? Especially since maga has caused this environment.

If there was an actual attempt on Trump, he probably would be to scarred to leave Mara Lago. After all he’s scared of fruit . He’d to be afraid if it were real bullets.

9 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

We haven’t seen many assassination attempts in modern times.

Think the 2 most recent were Scalise being shot at a the congressional baseball game and Gabby Giffords- Senator Mark Kelly’s wife.

If a maga got attacked, what would they say? Especially since maga has caused this environment.

If there was an actual attempt on Trump, he probably would be to scarred to leave Mara Lago. After all he’s scared of fruit . He’d to be afraid if it were real bullets.

I recall this guy who was in a pretty important position of power who was about to conduct a pretty important process for our democracy and this mob of people broke into the Capitol building looking for him.  They even constructed a gallows for him.  I don’t believe it was more than two years ago.

Also, on that same day an active bomb was placed in close proximity of the elected Vice President.

• Thumb up 4

15 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I recall this guy who was in a pretty important position of power who was about to conduct a pretty important process for our democracy and this mob of people broke into the Capitol building looking for him.  They even constructed a gallows for him.  I don’t believe it was more than two years ago.

Also, on that same day an active bomb was placed in close proximity of the elected Vice President.

1/6 was mob trying of people looking to kill some congressmen and the veep.

The other 2 I mentioned were single people looking to kill.