Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked at home

Cooked Crack

Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was attacked at the couple’s home in San Francisco early Friday morning, the Democratic speaker’s office said in a statement. He is expected to make a full recovery. 

Drew Hammill, a spokesman for Nancy Pelosi, said the assailant is in custody and a motive is being investigated. The speaker was not in San Francisco at the time.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/paul-pelosi-attack/index.html

• Sad 4

Every right wing media outlet and every Republican campaign ad casts Nancy Pelosi as some sort of conniving, evil, anti-American enemy.

Though I'll wait for more information about the assailant, background, and motive, I am disgusted but not overly surprised by this news.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

43 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Every right wing media outlet and every Republican campaign ad casts Nancy Pelosi as some sort of conniving, evil, anti-American enemy.

Though I'll wait for more information about the assailant, background, and motive, I am disgusted but not overly surprised by this news.

Agreed.  This is who the Republican (MAGA) party is.

****ers continue to push lies and rally these unstable assclowns to commit violence. 

The election wasn't rigged, it's the ****ing Republicans that is rigged.

HTTR!

• Thumb up 3

Holy ****....brain surgery!? They tried to kill this man. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I still surprises me that these people can say this stupid **** and just keep it moving. I cant mispronounce words without feeling like a total jackass. Thousands of hammer attack victims? ****ing seriously? **** shut up 

3 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

image.png.da73969b2f786466be48e4931917ca3e.png

Got damn you gotta be a nasty mf'er to say some **** like that today. ****

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Holy ****....brain surgery!? They tried to kill this man. 

Got damn you gotta be a nasty mf'er to say some **** like that today. ****

Of course they're not above using an assault like this to make their party look better.

Nothing's sacred anymore, bro.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The identified attacker is married to well known SF nudist Gypsy Taub. Small world. Sounds like he was radicalized by Q bull****. I suspect he was pretty leftist hippy dippy before they came along. 

On 2/5/2013 at 6:07 AM, China said:

4 arrested for defying San Francisco's nudity ban

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Four protesters were arrested entirely in the buff as they took to the steps of San Francisco City Hall in a brazen challenge of the city's ban on public nudity on Friday, the first day it went into effect.

One woman and three men - one wearing just a mesh thong - were taken into custody as about a dozen other protesters in various states of undress paraded around with painted slogans on their bodies, holding up signs with messages such as "The Human Body is Beautiful."

Police gave them a 15-minute warning to disperse or put pants on before officers arrested those who failed to cover themselves. The protesters said their arrest would advance the cause of "body freedom."

"No matter what, we're going to continue practicing body freedom," said Gypsy Taub, a mother of two who hosts a local cable program devoted to the nudist cause. "In a society that's repressed and crazy, that glorifies war and at the same time criminalizes the human body ... nudity is a political statement."

In December, the Board of Supervisors voted 7-4 in favor of the ordinance, which prohibits exposed genitals in most public places, including streets, sidewalks and public transit. A federal judge ruled Tuesday that nudity was not protected free speech and upheld San Francisco's ban on most displays of public nudity.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by The Evil Genius