Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

(:05) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to R.Tonyan to WAS 32 for 22 yards. Lateral to Am.Rodgers to WAS 32 for no gain. Lateral to Am.Rodgers to WAS 38 for -6 yards. FUMBLES, recovered by GB-Z.Tom at WAS 39. Z.Tom to WAS 41 for -2 yards. Lateral to S.Toure to WAS 30 for 11 yards. Lateral to A.Rodgers to WAS 30 for no gain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Oh barring REPEATED miracles I will be quelling the **** out of heinie humpers moving forward😛

Just for something fun to do until this org is worth taking more seriously 😏

it was a good win, but he's still not the answer. at some point i still want to see howell and draft a qb. heinicke is a much better than average backup, but not a starter for any long term sustained success.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, GoDeep81 said:

Welp, after everything that's transpired. We're in the game, we get the ball after the half. It's time for the big decisions. The "heavy lifting" if you will.. Drink, toke, both? 

I'll go ahead and spill the secret now. BOTH!! 😜

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, xxprodigyxx said:

it was a good win, but he's still not the answer. at some point i still want to see howell and draft a qb. heinicke is a much better than average backup, but not a starter for any long term sustained success.

I don’t think anyone is saying Heinicke is the long term answer but he is gritty and almost wills the team to a win. 

Hey 3-4 is so much better than 2-5!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bucs aren’t good. They lost to the ****ty Steelers last week and the week before that they were beaten by the ****ty Falcons before the refs handed the game to them. They lost two in a row before that too.

But it’s the Panthers, and they just traded away their best player. They have some random guy at QB, too.