Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

3 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Cold n rainy Sunday night game that went late as all hell. 🥶

Apparently it was the first and only ESPN Sunday Night Football tie in series history. Had seats a few rows in front of the broadcast booth. I think that was the old Mike Patrick, Paul Maguire, Joey T crew calling that game.

Sunday night - good pull! I did remember it was a night game. I was 5 yard line nose bleeds opposite end of the fateful headbutt.  The only memory I have from the game was Gus hoping on the headbang bus - but didn't see what had happened in the celebration. I think I remember it because of what I learned the next day.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Sunday night - good pull! I did remember it was a night game. I was 5 yard line nose bleeds opposite end of the fateful headbutt.  The only memory I have from the game was Gus hoping on the headbang bus - but didn't see what had happened in the celebration. I think I remember it because of what I learned the next day.

I remember hanging out in the end zone before the game and some guy refereed to JKC as something that rhymed with "brothernucker" because of how high his seats were at the new place compared to RFK 

• Haha 2