Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

Just now, redskinss said:

As expected the rest of the nfc east is now 17 and 3.

It feels better to win than lose but there's no hope for this season. 

You never know though. Their is a chance all four NFC East teams can get into the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

So our OL officially sucks toes.

The announcer on the Jets vs. Denver game just called the Jet's OL "The Dancing Bears."

Maybe we need some "Dancing Bears."

It would certainly make the cheerleader's happy.... I get we now have a "dance squad."  But still...

If you don't know what "Dancing Bear" refers to in pop culture, google it, BUT NOT FROM A WORK COMPUTER OR WHERE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER CAN SEE.  IT IS NSFW.

Great win for Washington. :815:

Washington had 167 rushing yards today and held the Packers to 38 rushing yards.

Washington held Rodgers to under 200 yards passing.

Good job by the defense.

Who are these Packers? I thought they were supposed to be contenders this year, but they aren't very good right now.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

Well, that is Taylor Heinicke in a nutshell - first half disaster, second half savior. That is why the Hivers and the Whiners are equally as passionate.

Definitely bottom level starting QB, but top level backup for this team.

Sure was more exciting ball to watch, win or lose.  Nice for Terry to get multiple looks!

:229:The Rook

Edited by The Rook
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well, were basically out of the QB sweepstakes again… for better or worse.

Heinicke played better than average. The defense played well. The OL is horrendous. Turner takes too long to adjust. The Packers are brutally bad.

If we stay in the top 10, we can move up to get any QB we want.  

I don't see us getting out of the top 10.  Wentz or no Wentz, Hienicke or no Hienicke.  

Next week, we'll see.  I think the Colts are better and they have a better DC, meaning, they have a DC who's not Joe Barry.  But that's a game they could maybe win.

Then they are going to start getting curb stomped by the Vikings, Eagles.  

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So our OL officially sucks toes.

The announcer on the Jets vs. Denver game just called the Jet's OL "The Dancing Bears."

Maybe we need some "Dancing Bears."

It would certainly make the cheerleader's happy.... I get we now have a "dance squad."  But still...

If you don't know what "Dancing Bear" refers to in pop culture, google it, BUT NOT FROM A WORK COMPUTER OR WHERE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER CAN SEE.  IT IS NSFW.

Ron McDole is NSFW?

;):806:

:229:The Rook

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

No. There’s a good chance we go 0-6 or 1-5 in the division.

Maybe so. I don't think all four NFC East teams will make it. Tge only reason I said it is because it happened in My Madden franchise before lol.

4 hours ago, zCommander said:

TH starting on his 17th game for us and I just had my 25th anniversary on the 17th and my birthday is on the 27th. Three 7s in October. That is Lucky 7s for you. :)

Not that I believe in it, hopefully I didn't just jinx the game :806:

Yup I knew today was an omen and we would win. :)

3 weeks ago I posted that our Oline, whole not good, was not as bad as wentz made it look.

I got ridiculed.

I stated (and will find it) that sooner or later TH would play and everyone will say "He's not that good but the Oline played better"

Bottom line. The Team plays better under TH and while Wetnz makes the O-line look worse then they are, TH makes them better then they are.

We should have stuck with TH, resigned flowers and Collins and signed Sherrif 

Would be at least 4-2 right now.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If we stay in the top 10, we can move up to get any QB we want.

Not necessarily at all. Lots of teams out there with way more draft ammunition than us, if moving up is required. And some teams naturally worse than us who need a QB themselves.

1 minute ago, TMK9973 said:

3 weeks ago I posted that our Oline, whole not good, was not as bad as wentz made it look.

I got ridiculed.

I stated (and will find it) that sooner or later TH would play and everyone will say "He's not that good but the Oline played better"

Bottom line. The Team plays better under TH and while Wetnz makes the O-line look worse then they are, TH makes them better then they are.

But the OL wasn’t better.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

I got ridiculed.

Jokes on you, the OL looked horrible in the passing game 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TMK9973 said:

I got ridiculed.

I agree mostly of what you said. Scheriff didn't want to be here, we tried to make him the highest paid guard in the league but he denied it.