Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

6 minutes ago, Conn said:

Jokes on you, the OL looked horrible in the passing game 

Yeah, it looked like a jailbreak on every play. The difference is that Heinicke is better than Wentz at dealing with it. If he had Wentz's arm, Taylor would be making bank... somewhere else.

I do worry that Heinicke won't last through Wentz's IR, at this rate. He took a couple beatings out there.

Edited by profusion

1 minute ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Take away the pick 6 and missed field goal and the final score doesn't look no where near as close. Plus those tacky penalties on Green Bays last scoring drive and this game is more like 26-7

Why would you take away the pick-6 or the missed field goal?

Taylor's first 3 or 4 throws were directly into GB defender hands.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Take away the pick 6 and missed field goal and the final score doesn't look no where near as close. Plus those tacky penalties on Green Bays last scoring drive and this game is more like 26-7

Plus, if someone traveled back in time and murdered Aaron Rodgers' mother before he was born, it might have been a shutout. 

• Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

Another meaningless win that knocks us further down in the draft.  Although at this rate, we may want to invest heavily in offensive linemen.

Dude this win made my week. There are just as many cases of tanking not working as working. The draft is a roll of the dice. Play to win! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eh, I think we’ll be fine in position to pick a QB.  

yeah that’s usually how it goes for us so I can understand your optimism. lol come on man 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We measure success by sacks? Interesting. Heinicke almost died about 8 times. 

I measure success by how they looked overall.

The entire team looked better today.

The Ol is not good. But they are not as bad as Wentz made them look.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Plus, if someone traveled back in time and murdered Aaron Rodgers' mother before he was born, it might have been a shutout. 

Why would you do that when you could just go back in time and convince Snyders dad not to give Dan that Redskins belt buckle and give him a Cowboys belt buckle instead? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

I measure success by how they looked overall.

The entire team looked better today.

The Ol is not good. But they are not as bad as Wentz made them look.

The OL looked just as atrocious unless you measure them by stats, which is the wrong unit of measure.

13 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Another meaningless win that knocks us further down in the draft.  Although at this rate, we may want to invest heavily in offensive linemen.

We could win 5 in a row and be at 6-4 and some of you would still be pissed about draft position 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Conn said:

yeah that’s usually how it goes for us so I can understand your optimism. lol come on man 

Exactly. QB3, 4 or 5 is not a positive get and may be a wasted use of assets. I’d rather go with Howell than trade up for QB4. But I’m a touch biased.

6 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Or see how Howell fairs out first. If he is good then you don't need to go QB but OL instead. 

Well, I have a feeling we’re going to be juuuust late enough to make OL a real possibility.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Or if Dan's mother would have just.......nevermind 🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Why would you take away the pick-6 or the missed field goal?

Taylor's first 3 or 4 throws were directly into GB defender hands.

I get it,  point taken.....Still nice to get a road win against Green Bay.....oh wait that was a home game?? 🤣🤣

• Haha 2