Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You got to ride the hot hand Wentz is hot I am sure tonight’s a great night for him to Spurrier style chuck it down the field a lot. Especially watching him try to keep loosening up his fingers after taking that hit on his hand 

You’re feisty tonight SIP I like it 

• Haha 2

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

So....Ron knows he's fired at season's end, and he's refusing to bench Wentz to **** the team out of that draft pick, right? Is there any explanation that makes more sense?

He is in kahoots with the league to make this team a complete steaming pile to force Dan to sell?  Maybe?  Possible? Suggested half jokingly...

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think it's Ron.  He has been screaming about running the ball more, and I think Scott is adhering to it, and it's just a great way to score no points.  

But it worked for the 85 Bears! (Which Ron watched whole games from the sidelines as well)

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You got to ride the hot hand Wentz is hot I am sure tonight’s a great night for him to Spurrier style chuck it down the field a lot. Especially watching him try to keep loosening up his fingers after taking that hit on his hand 

I mean, an occational pass in a non-known passing situation is not against the rules.  They haven't done that yet except in the 2 minute drive.