Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

7 minutes ago, WFT4Ever said:

A convincing win coupled with Chase coming back after the mini bye?

I think I’m dumb enough to have hope one more time this season 🤔

I’d need 2 wins in a row to get to 3-4 heading into a wentz revenge game @ Indy before I get hope again. 

but, rodgers and the packers will destroy us in 10 days, so even if we do win tonight, we’ll just be back where we started 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb up 1

I've been watching that FBI show for the last 70 or so hours recovering from ankle surgery. I wish I didn't just stop in here to bag on cowboys fans in ATN. I'd have forgotten about this game. They should play this outside of Mexico City or something. ****ing sad bowl. Think I'll take an extra vicodin and hope I pass out instead of watch.

• Like 1

Well I'm going to try and stay awake and watch the game live tonight, 1.20am Friday morning over here in the UK. Hoping for a win but also hoping for a high draft pick , can't believe I'm saying that after only 5 games, but our team is done for this year like we have been done countless times since Snyder the useless ****** took over.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

McLaurin gets multiple deep looks tonight.

I'd run as far from this offense as I could, too.

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’d need 2 wins in a row to get to 3-4 heading into a wentz revenge game @ Indy before I get hope again. 

but, rodgers and the packers will destroy us in 10 days, so even if we do win tonight, we’ll just be back where we started 

We will definitely beat the Colts, so we can draft a QB after they pick the better one......again.

But at least we'll have the feel good game.  :ols:

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I've been watching that FBI show for the last 70 or so hours recovering from ankle surgery. I wish I didn't just stop in here to bag on cowboys fans in ATN. I'd have forgotten about this game. They should play this outside of Mexico City or something. ****ing sad bowl. Think I'll take an extra vicodin and hope I pass out instead of watch.

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'd run as far from this offense as I could, too.

We will definitely beat the Colts, so we can draft a QB after they pick the better one......again.

But at least we'll have the feel good game.  :ols:

debbie-downer.jpg.7c87aeb4d6e04ca01dd2ef0873d7e4ce.jpg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I actually think we win this game.

Nothing like having everything imploding all around you with vicious attacks  coming from every conceivable angle to galvanize a team with an us against the world mentality.

Then again we could have a total collapse that makes last year's blowout loss to Dallas and fist fight on the sidelines look like a church picnic.

At this point option two would definitely be more entertaining to watch.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye