Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Welp. Just a warning. You may want to put me on ignore tonight. Been chasing Crown shots with Yeunglings since 4 with my son. I am literally hammered. You might not have to worry about it after like halftime. Because I may just pass out. I literally dont care about this franchise until its pathetic midget owner is expelled. And I will probably be quite negative tonight. It is what it is. 

image.jpeg.2199969d854e387fd3218b73e599f8cf.jpeg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Welp. Just a warning. You may want to put me on ignore tonight. Been chasing Crown shots with Yeunglings since 4 with my son. I am literally hammered. You might not have to worry about it after like halftime. Because I may just pass out. I literally dont care about this franchise until its pathetic midget owner is expelled. And I will probably be quite negative tonight. It is what it is. 

i don't believe that you are hammered. Proper capitalization and periods at the end of your sentence... hmmmm

• Haha 2

I'll miss the live broadcast of this game.

I have Amazon Prime, but I really don't feel like sitting in my living room to watch as I had dialysis today.

I will probably get a nap and watch the replay of the game later tonight or most likely tomorrow  on NFL Network.

If there is anything worth seeing. If this team was any good, I might make more an effort but I'm  really not feeling it right now. 😴

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

I'll miss the live broadcast of this game.

I have Amazon Prime, but I really don't feel like sitting in my living room to watch as I had dialysis today.

I will probably get a nap and watch the replay of the game later tonight or most likely tomorrow  on NFL Network.

If there is anything worth seeing. If this team was any good, I might make more an effort but I'm  really not feeling it right now. 😴

with amazon you should be able to watch on your phone or anything that has an internet connection

• Thanks 1

I wish this on no one, but i got this feeling that a lot of people on this board are going to be happy before the end of this game.  Wentz may not finish the game, because of injury (knock on wood)  

Then the saviour will come in to fling it around.

O line is putrid!!!!

• Sad 1

Just now, sebestian said:

I wish this on no one, but i got this feeling that a lot of people on this board are going to be happy before the end of this game.  Wentz may not finish the game, because of injury (knock on wood)  

Then the saviour will come in to fling it around.

O line is putrid!!!!

No savior on this roster.

• Thumb up 1