Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

Cowboys under Cooper don't have a dynamic offense.  Their defense isn't good but it's doing their part.  Now, If the Skins offense can find a way to take the lead, things could go well.

This defense desperately needs a ball hawk.  We've got to find a way to create turnovers.  But JDR doesn't preach getting those.  

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Not a fan of that fair call catch. I wonder if it was in his head after the hit he took on the previous punt.

Our punt return team is garbage. We are doubling both gunners and they are still beating the blocks and disrupting the return. Unreal!

1 minute ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

HINEYHINEY!

Dude, I get that Wentz isn't all that great and I get that you're joking here but people are *actually* talking about Heinicke.

The only way I'd want to see Heinicke is if we're so far ****ed later in this season in November and December that we get to protect our 2nd round pick.  But even then, it's not like anyone should think he's a legit option for ****s sake.

Everyone is arguing Wentz's merits vs his faults, and guess what EVERYONE is correct, but we all knew this coming into the season.  He isn't a Tier 1 QB, neither are 25ish QBs in the NFL.....I more question why the play calling is not matching the strengths/weaknesses of the roster.  They keep running the ball for first downs, and then instead of going to quick pass plays for chunk yards they keep trying to setup big plays that there is no time being made for.

• Like 1

I have no interest in Heinicke playing.  I saw all that I need last season, between his noodle arm and reluctance to run (the thing that made him a passable QB at one point).  You go with Wentz this season, see if he can get comfortable/improve, and let Howell develop.  Heinicke will in no way get us any more wins.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dexter said:

#1 free agent next year better be Sean Payton

I think Norv has a lot of potential as a coach but needs some guidance.  Ron has to go and Del Rio should have been gone a while ago.  

Wentz really has to go....shame we gave up so much for Wentz.  I would bench Wentz so we don't give up a very early second round pick.  It's just not worth it considering we might end up with the #1 overall pick.

He will never come here.

Mobility and extension of plays.  The kid just does not give up on plays.  Wentz is once again (3rd game in row) shell shocked and playing poorly.  Fingers can be pointed wherever, but continuing down the path we are on is only going to lead to more of the same. Neither Wentz or Heiny are our future, but I think one gives us a fighting chance right now.

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

I agree heineken is limited in what he can do  but wentz is just plain dumb he just doesn't know how to play anymore it's time to make a change. Hes done

Heinicke isn't coming in unless Wentz gets hurt. Heinicke isn't an NFL starter. He can't fix our horrible OL.

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

What would Heinicke bring to the table? He has no arm and he won't fix the fact that our OL is getting absolutely destroyed by their DL.

He brings mobility. Understanding the offender. And quicker decision making. And he can rush for positive yards.