Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

1 minute ago, Chris 44 said:

O/L blows

Jus getting chance to see the score, shows Wentz has been sacked 4 times before halftime.

Like to hear again about how letting two of our best offensive linemen go in offseason was going to keep us as good an offensive line, or some bold enough to say it'd be better...

Initial reaction is they looked past the Lions to the Eagles next week. There's time for halftime adjustments to either make this more competitive, or who knows, but damn if this isn't as shocking as it should be considering we do not have a history of consistency or taking one week at a time...

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

If you don't like this, then you don't like WASHINGTON FOOTBALL baby!

Then I don't like washington football.

Fire Ron Rivera
Fire Dan Snyder
Fire Jason Write
Turn the franchise into a public trades company like the packers.

Fans could do a better job running it, frankly.

So it sounds like its worse than it sounds?

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SkinsFanRob said:

Everyone hating on wentz. Is anyone watching? The play calling is terrible and he has had zero time. 

turner keeps calling these plays that take forever to develope. What is going on. 

I just assume they’re listening to the game on the radio.  

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

The only thing I think TH could do today is probably run away faster than Wentz could.  The was the OL is playing, Joe Montana couldn't do a hell of a lot.  

No doubt the offense would of been better with TH, they would have had to stop blitzing becuase we would of weaved, bobbed and run. Plus Wentz is holding onto the ball a loooonnngg time. Doesnt know what he is looking at.

1 minute ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Everyone hating on wentz. Is anyone watching? The play calling is terrible and he has had zero time. 

turner keeps calling these plays that take forever to develope. What is going on. 

I hate this argument.

EVERYONE can suck. There isn't just one "I'm playing like ****" role; EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN THE FUN!

• Like 1

Lions could and should be up by about 40 points, it’s crazy how many opportunities they missed to rub this in even worse than they already were. This is going to be a massive turning point for Rivera’s regime, for good or ill. Something has to change, this isn’t just a “shrug it happens” kind of thing. Every single narrative this team thinks they can fight against just got reconfirmed for the entire country in embarrassing fashion in one half of football. How do they react to that is the next question 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TChaler70 said:

Blah..Blah, I want a strong arm QB thats all I understand! What are you talking about? Try to understand football, stop wasting peoples time.

So it’s halftime week 2, and we’re already at the point where people that clearly don’t understand football are telling everyone else that they don’t understand football.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Jus getting chance to see the score, shows Wentz has been sacked 4 times before halftime.

2 of those were 100% on Wentz.  He just hung onto the ball forever.  A couple were on 3rd down so throwing the ball away wasn't exactly a good option either.

I would put a call into Flowers this week though.  Nobody claimed him, he's still sitting out there, which tells you something about what everybody thinks of him.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkinsFanRob said:

even the rb screens are too slow developing for the lions' pass rush