Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

6 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

This team came into this game believing their hype and was utterly unprepared for Detroit and has gotten whey deserve

This is the fifth time I’ve seen this post. What hype? What are you guys talking about? We barely beat the worst team in the league last week. Lions were favored in this game.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Doesn’t explain his terrible drafting 

i mean, I won’t argue (though I don’t think it’s been terrible) that he’s still the one making the final calls. But we don’t know if he was able to get his top choices for his brain trust. Maybe Mayhew was his guy, maybe not. And even the whole setup where the HC is the final say, keeping us from a “real” GM—again, traced back to Snyder.

• Like 1

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Well **** if you think we are at that stage where explosion is only solution dang. 

I disagree about wentz, we are running slow developing plays, need more quick hitting passes, don't tell me with our recievers we couldn't do designed quick passes, west coast style to slow down their rush. 

I think this team will still win some games this year. And will still lay turds. We are average across the board. Highest end talents are Terry and Allen. Everyone else is a notch under. Dotson on his way to joining them.

We have some guys who vary game to fame very below average to above average. But we come out average at best on a whole.

That means middle of the road mediocrity.

• Thanks 1