Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many Posters Do You Have on "Ignore" on ES???

Renegade7

How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???

• 0, and no plans to add any
    • 0, but keeping door open to add at some point
    • Between 1 and 10
    • Between 11 and 30
    • Between 31 and 75
    • More then 75
    • I don't know
    • I don't care
    • I currently have OP on ignore

Just curious...

I know there's a nifty feature on Extremeskins called "Ignored Users" list, and wonder how many people are actually using it plus how widely.

I haven't and have no plans to (for reasons i may get into depending on how the thread goes), and don't blame anyone for using it (shoot, I know some have told me I made their list at least once over the years).

This thread is in honor our our good friend @Mr. Sinister, who at this point has some many people on ignore that when he walks into threads he sometimes likely see nothing but whitespace

16331238.jpg.591bd483e291c4eb09fc7bf3b772d9a0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I haven't needed it in a long time.  The last time I tried to use it, the other user was a Mod and therefore ineligible for being put on ignore.

SOB, mods can't be put on ignore?

289358241_giphy-downsized-large(1).gif.e0c0f2f7384fd4c6ea43691cc11e63f1.gif

I mean, I figured this, but still hilarious none the less.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Just 1 ever.

TWA

Never came across a bigger troll than he.

I considered it a few times but I always had so much fun not so subtly implying that he was a troll for hire that I just couldn’t do it. I’m pretty sure I actually managed to get under his skin a few times.💩💩

None. I enjoy reading the nonsense from the4 or 5 posters who i think are worthless. Makes me chuckle. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Apparently 4. Only one that still post is Cousinscowgirl. I should take her off at some point cause she hasn't said anything too wild in recent times.

If you have her on ignore, how do you know?

image.gif

• Haha 7

:rofl89:

Though I don't know how many of those are active anymore. And many of those names probably received the banhammer as well.

**An FYI for anyone else with a long list; it's 25 per page. Then add the total of the last page for an accurate count.

Edited by CRobi21

Only 1 a while back, that was that Joken guy, whom I can't stand.  I took him off, was drunk on game day and ripped him in the game day thread and got a vacation.  For me, the ignore feature isn't set up in a way that works well. 

It basically removes their post, but puts a place holder saying they posted and you have the option to view it, even though they are on ignore.  It would work a lot better if it worked like the Facebook block list, where you have no idea if they posted/replied at all.  So, I'll never ignore anyone again, kinda pointless to me.