Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many Posters Do You Have on "Ignore" on ES???

Renegade7

How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???

• 0, and no plans to add any
    • 0, but keeping door open to add at some point
    • Between 1 and 10
    • Between 11 and 30
    • Between 31 and 75
    • More then 75
    • I don't know
    • I don't care
    • I currently have OP on ignore

On 4/6/2022 at 9:31 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m open to having my mind changed by facts. @PeterMP @visionary @China

facts are for chumps :)

On the question from the OP.... this website posts your number of posts, as a sort of quality filter? i guess..?

it SHOULD put the number of people that have blocked you.   and it should look like tiger scratches,

Claw Marks Transparent - Freddy Krueger Claw Marks, HD Png Download -  kindpng

or downed airplanes... 

Unique Kill Marking on a US Navy Plane

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

i hadn't remembered putting anyone on ignore, and hadn't known that there was a way to check on that until this thread....

...apparently i finally put "ThinWhiteDuke" on ignore.  But i don;t remember doing so, and he was either banned, or stopped posting on his own back in 2018.   

that guy REALLY was a malignant tumor.... 

I remember "ThinWhiteDuke" because he was derailing one of my threads so badly that i couldn't jus put him on ignore.  Then one day he said something anti-semetic and I tagged every single mod to get him banned even if it meant getting banned myself.

Edited by Renegade7

TWA 100% trolled people, ....all .... the ....time....   but he wasn't bad.    

(it took a while to recognize this fact, and get to this place!  ---  because "not bad" in this case is defined as "he constantly tried to quietly piss people off by constantly trolling and sticking his finger in your eye--- but ...... ?"   

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I remember "ThinWhiteDuke" because he was derailing one of my threads so badly that i couldn't jus put him on ignore.  Then one day he said something anti-semetic and I tagged every single mod to get him banned even if it meant getting banned myself.

he was a flaming racist.   

i thought originally "thinwhiteduke" was a reference to David Bowie (and i think he tried to pretend that it was.... ) ..... but it was a reference to Klansman in whte robes.   i am sure of it.    Every time he posted you could just picture an old silent movie, cutting to him riding up in a white robe (on a white horse) and pulling it aside to twirl his villain mustache as he lit a cross on fire and tied a maiden to a railroad track.

The Klan comes to LexingtonDay 324, or villainous moustache-twirling ex-boyfriends playing the victim.  | The One Year Challenge

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

20 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

MSF was a good dude overall as others have stated. I think I have only blocked 2 people over the many years. Simply because it felt like reading spam and it was too much. 

There are a couple now that could be... Unlikely though.

Shout out to Moco.  I remember you had him on ignore, lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kosher Ham said:

MSF was a good dude overall as others have stated. I think I have only blocked 2 people over the many years. Simply because it felt like reading spam and it was too much. 

There are a couple now that could be... Unlikely though.

MSF was funny because he would block people for the tiniest things. When he did his "Ask MSF" thread where he unblocked everyone so they could ask questions, he basically said he had more people blocked than not blocked. It must be super weird to read the board with a bunch of people having conversations about things you can't even see.

• Like 1