Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Many Posters Do You Have on "Ignore" on ES???

Renegade7

How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters do you have on your "Ignored Users" list on ES???

• 0, and no plans to add any
    • 0, but keeping door open to add at some point
    • Between 1 and 10
    • Between 11 and 30
    • Between 31 and 75
    • More then 75
    • I don't know
    • I don't care
    • I currently have OP on ignore

Zero

I've enjoyed almost every conversation I've ever had on this forum.  Even when I've strongly disagreed...which has been often, lol.

Joining Extremeskins in February 2004 was my first foray (and for the most part my only foray) into internet message boards.  I was so excited about Joe GIbbs returning that I had to find a place to talk with other like-minded people.  

A lot has happened in the last 18 years.       

16 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Sounds like some of yall are looking at Extremeskins on your work computers instead of your phones 

You gotta get those cyber guys in your back pocket. 

"I noticed this open Cat 1 on your device.....would be a shame if this was reported before you had time to address it..." 

I'm kidding of course. They don't care what we do as long as we get the job done and we stay in the lines, fortunately. 

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You gotta get those cyber guys in your back pocket. 

"I noticed this open Cat 1 on your device.....would be a shame if this was reported before you had time to address it..." 

I'm kidding of course. They don't care what we do as long as we get the job done and we stay in the lines, fortunately. 

Yea, I used to work in the SOC of this agency before I moved to be an ISSE in another division. 

So I've seen what they are capable of seeing and doing with respect to HTTPS certs, even that aren't their's, and all our government issued devices have splunk forwarders.

Edited by Renegade7

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yea, I used to work in the SOC of this agency before I moved to be an ISSE in another division. 

So I've seen what they are capable of seeing and doing with respect to HTTPS certs, even that aren't their's, and all our government issued devices have splunk forwarders.

e21.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, China said:

e21.png

:ols:

We have no right to privacy on their devices or while using their network, which is fair, in the interest of protecting them, imo.

Privacy concerns typically are limited to who is using the software we develop and what data do we as employees trust the agency with on ourselves.  We are in early stages of re-evaluating this as part of compliance standards.

Pretty much everything else is fair game until clarified otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Pretty much everything else is fair game until clarified otherwise.

Right thats the scary part. But i have given up any expectation of privacy a while ago. They get everything anyway my equip was brutally honest and they loved me regardless.

I feel you though. As usual you aint wrong. Thats why I regret ignoring you sometimes 🙃

jokes again! 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Right thats the scary part. But i have given up any expectation of privacy a while ago. They get everything anyway my equip was brutally honest and they loved me regardless.

I feel you though. As usual you aint wrong. Thats why I regret ignoring you sometimes 🙃

jokes again! 

Aye, I reserve the right to not make it easy in a losing battle.  The EU's GDPR gives me hope for the future of this conversation.

11 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

You gotta really piss me off to make an ignore list; i have had my share of arguments with other people here but i'm a professional and won't block unless you really push the line.

A professional what? 🤨

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

You gotta really piss me off to make an ignore list; i have had my share of arguments with other people here but i'm a professional and won't block unless you really push the line.

My line is ‘annoying’

its unsurprisingly easy for one to cross. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

I love judging

People get all pissy about judging. 

judging is how the species got to where it is. it’s how you progress through natural selection. The ones that didn’t judge the tiger as something that would eat you, were eaten. 

the highest and most respected position in the country is one of judging. 

judging is survival. 

if you don’t like being judged then the problem is with you.

Sorry, sucks to suck. 

Edited by tshile
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I have zero people on ignore and spend most of my time hoping that I don’t get ignored. 

To be honest, I didn’t think you were going to make it this far. 

Over the years, I’ve witnessed a few major personality transformations on here. Yours is among the biggest. 

You’ve certainly adapted… and it’s been acknowledged by a few posters this week. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

5 pages in and I’m surprised nobody has mentioned me being on their ignore list yet. Come on, i know there’s a few of you😂 

Not yet…. but share one more Twitter fight story again. 

image.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

To be honest, I didn’t think you were going to make it this far. 

Over the years, I’ve witnessed a few major personality transformations on here. Yours is among the biggest. 

You’ve certainly adapted… and it’s been acknowledged by a few posters this week. 

I’m open to having my mind changed by facts. @PeterMP @visionary @China

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 3:41 PM, tshile said:

People get all pissy about judging. 

judging is how the species got to where it is. it’s how you progress through natural selection. The ones that didn’t judge the tiger as something that would eat you, were eaten. 

the highest and most respected position in the country is one of judging. 

judging is survival. 

if you don’t like being judged then the problem is with you.

Sorry, sucks to suck. 

100% this.  

On 4/6/2022 at 6:18 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

5 pages in and I’m surprised nobody has mentioned me being on their ignore list yet. Come on, i know there’s a few of you😂 

I mean, I think you think pretty highly of yourself if you're assuming you've annoyed enough people to warrant being on an ignore list.  

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I mean, I think you think pretty highly of yourself if you're assuming you've annoyed enough people to warrant being on an ignore list.  

No, that’s not the reason at all actually. I’m just aware that I’ve argued with so many people, and lots of those have become bad enough that i feel like some people had to have gotten tired of it at some point. 

34 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

i don’t know who he is but might put him on ignore just for being a presumptuous ass.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No, that’s not the reason at all actually. I’m just aware that I’ve argued with so many people, and lots of those have become bad enough that i feel like some people had to have gotten tired of it at some point. 

Well don't hold out on the mystery, who's the lucky poster who you blocked?