Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, BraveWarrior said:

You'd think a guy like Elliott would draw the attention of at least one defender. But no, he walks right in. 

seem like busted coverage since McCain immediately turned around with his arms out like he was looking for help/was confused. but yea, that was a practice throw.

Just now, zskins said:

Had nothing to do with arm strength! The placement was off!!!

Just now, tomwvr said:

That was a bad pass arm strength had nothing to do with it . Put it where it belongs and that’s a potential big play.

I feel like "below average arm strength" could be an answer to why the placement was so bad, especially as it was underthrown. But that's just my thought.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

It’s far more heavily weighted to the latter unfortunately, he’s not very good!

if the coach designs the play fine, but he’d have more than one option, to float it up like that in front of Trevon Diggs only serves to make Heinicke look dumb as **** 

The coaches should know what Taylor can and cannot do. Asking him to do what he is not good at or limited by his abilities is a coaching mistake. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

You ever ask yourself why you’re doing this to yourself?  I could be doing anything right now, and what I’ve chosen to do is spend a few hours getting angry.  

Seems like you're missing a perfectly good opportunity to get drunk instead.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

How long till this game becomes unwatchable?

I remember living in Hampton Roads and one year the Sports guy for the local fox station pushed to move our game off the local programming because we were, and I quote "unwatchable".  I had to go to a bar in order to watch them play for the first time in my life because of that, will never forget it.  Yes, we lost.

3 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

It’s far more heavily weighted to the latter unfortunately, he’s not very good!

if the coach designs the play fine, but he’d have more than one option, to float it up like that in front of Trevon Diggs only serves to make Heinicke look dumb as **** 

But the bottom line is to win with what you have and not make excuses. Our coaching coordinators don’t realize that the players can’t do what they want them to but still go on calling the plays. I am sorry that is stupid coaching. Yes Heinckie has no arm strength  but don’t expose him with  play calling with throws he can’t make. 

Edited by cougs
  • Like 1