Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't think I'd ever stop rooting for this franchise but I'm just so sick of this ****.  I want to watch some football that really matters.  I want to watch a well run team, a well run organization.  I want to watch a great quarterback.  On top of it, it's just cool that a little town like that can support and own the franchise, their fans are so die-hard.  Have met a few at ES tailgates, they're great.

It's like the direct opposite of this ****ing dumpster fire.  Granted I know we're missing a bunch of guys cause of Covid but whatever...this team still sucks.

I don't blame anyone for getting behind another team at this point.  I've been an Orioles fan forever but for some reason I just can't get into the Ravens, maybe it's because it's an AFC thing.  

My wife and I were/are huge Favre fans, watched as many of his games as we could around the Skins games.  We both are one dumb ****ing team name away from pulling for the Packers full time.  I've said this for an eternity, Favre is the only non-Redskins jersey I could ever wear. 

Like my best friend who was a die-hard Bills fan his entire life said, fan free agency when he dumped them cause they sucked lol.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

As crushed as I feel right now, yes, I think we can be different in the future. In the future, we hopefully won't be crippled by Covid. In the future, we hopefully won't have Rex Grossman riding a motorcycle as our QB. Does it mean we'd be fantastic and going toe-to-toe with the best? Not necessarily. Would it mean not being humiliated on national television? Yeah, I think so.

Hope springs eternal I guess. 

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think the biggest mistake that Danny ever made was firing Schottenheimer.  That team was getting it together.  

The underrated part of that? John Schnieder was running that Front Office too...the current GM of the Seahawks...

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You blame Jason Wright? For us being COMPLETELY depleted out there? Lmao come the **** on. 

yeah i do.  he's the president of this team!  he's overall in charge of this.  he's overall in charge of the crap that's out there on the field.  but you do you.  i've been a fan of the 'redskins' before they got cancelled!  i remember them before the snyder era, winning 3 super bowls!  i remember them hating dallas!  i remember them beating the crap out of dallas during those years! if dallas did that crap, bringing their benches to rfk, i would bet dexter, charles, wilber, that defense, would be head hunting every single dallas player every down.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I mean everyone knows they're going to eff up the name change. They'll probably misspell the name or something in the first press release.

There will be so many fails in the next 12 months because the owner is so ****ing incompetent that he can't even prevent the fans from getting poop water poured on them at FedEx. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Not what I saw - it sure looked like he stumbled over his own feet. There was no PI on that play. If he had not stumbled I think that’s a touchdown 

Occum’s Razer - what are the chances the db fell down at the receiver’s feet, somehow avoided the receiver’s feet, and then the receiver also fell down.  Only takes the barest of touches to the legs to cause a guy sprinting to fall down.  

On the bright side, we’ve discovered a new way to defend their receivers… 

On a different note, it’s too bad we don’t have a real NFL qb… like one that can throw the ball before the snap maybe? 😋

Anyway, I rarely walk away from games, but this is one of those times.  Have fun y’all.

Just now, zskins said:

Even then Ron is not getting fired and neither is Del Rio. 

We’ll see about Jack.  Ron is absolutely not, nor should he.

Jack…. I dunno.  Ron knows defense and I’m pretty sure he knows when he’s got a problem.  And he has a problem. So we’ll see.  Jack might also just retire.  

And Scott Turner, I mean, I think you can do better but he’s had to work with Haskins, Alex Smith, Kyle Allen briefly, Fitzy for 10 minutes and TH who can’t make NFL throws.  It’s tough to grade him.

• Like 2

Our LB core is out, Jackson is out,our  o-line is out. We're battling Covid and injuries. We have guys that came back from Covid with basically no reps this week. I was hoping for a competitive game for playoffs sake, but it isn't going to happen tonight. Cowboys look like Super Bowl prospects coming tomorrow morning with the media and the hype with not mentioning what our team has been through these past few weeks. It is what it is guys. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, ultravin said:

yeah i do.  he's the president of this team!  he's overall in charge of this.  he's overall in charge of the crap that's out there on the field.  but you do you.  i've been a fan of the 'redskins' before they got cancelled!  i remember them before the snyder era, winning 3 super bowls!  i remember them hating dallas!  i remember them beating the crap out of dallas during those years! if dallas did that crap, bringing their benches to rfk, i would bet dexter, charles, wilber, that defense, would be head hunting every single dallas player every down.  

LMAOOOOO he’s not in charge of the player personnel, genius. So again, explain how wright is in charge of the crap on the field. 

again, come the **** on. Jeez.,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1