Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

We are absolutely gonna get our asses kicked today.

Its gonna be like putting a recliner in your driveway, grabbing a six-pack of Natty and then setting your house on fire and watching it burn for three hours.

And it will be....

I'm digging out my Burgundy-Tinted Glasses (the ones with twice the tint) to prepare for this game, and to cling to the hope that the "Team" will somehow prevail.  At 2-4, Washington really needs another ugly win, to get closer to being in some kind of position to challenge Dallas for the NFC-E. 

I really hope things turn out so the second half of Washington's season could be worth following --- last year, it was refreshing to still be in the hunt in November and December, rather than debating with those who wanted the Team to lose out the remaining games for the better draft position.

Heck, even having a closely-contested hard-fought game today vs. Green Bay, would go a long way to keeping a competitive "winners" mindset in the locker room and in future games.

Edited by Wyvern
  • Thumb up 1

i say have heineke throw.  enough with the run.  you're gonna need to pass, scramble and extend plays to beat the packers.  need to stop being conservative in this game.  surprisingly, washington has a TOP offensive line allowing only 6 sacks.  use that line to defend the pass rush!  packers are missing the two smiths.  now the defense, that's a different story!

21 minutes ago, Indi1988 said:

It’s setting in that we have the worst defense in the league going against A Rod. The excitement is gone. Let’s hope for a miracle boys.

What the hell..blitz every down..don't give A any time. We  HAVE to get him hearing footsteps. Playing this guy straight up is asking for a ass kicking. Bring Collins all day every angle and the front 4 have to penetrate. Collins can't let A out of the pocket to make plays...OH..and jam the damn receivers for once this season...no cushion. Go for broke. NOTHING TO LOOSE

But can they do it?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1