Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

So I’m going to give TH credit.  He made good decisions on that drive.  

But he should have hit Terry in stride on the first throw which would have let him run after the catch.  Bad accuracy.

And if he throws that ball out about 4 more yards on the TD, Terry runs under it snd it’s non-contested.  Terry had his guy beat.  Arm strength issues when under pressure.  

Did you notice he almost fell

down on the play and recovered well to get the td?

• Like 1

whoa--it's like an actual competition so far...and that's all i'm saying right now, knowing history/reality, but it's fun to be able to say it at all, and the playing level is like a drop of water to a guy in the desert 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

C'mon.  Now we're nitpicking. 

No quarterback is gonna throw it perfect every time.  Especially a guy who's destined to be a good backup like Heinicke.  

Seriously. Coming to this forum you would think every QB in the league throws on-target laser strikes every pass lol. I watch a lot of football and even the elite QBs throw bad passes every game. The difference is they have the weapons that can make those catches no matter what.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

Seriously. Coming to this forum you would think every QB in the league throws on-target laser strikes every pass lol. I watch a lot of football and even the elite QBs throw bad passes every game. The difference is they have the weapons that can make those catches no matter what.

Exactly.  Let's wait and see Rodgers throw a ball a little high where a receiver might have to extend his arms or *gasp* leap to catch it.