Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood

TK
Message added by TK,

1884639388_ScreenShot2021-10-24at4_13_23PM.thumb.png.081982b60afe782d64205ceda7ecf248.png

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Exactly. It’s a QB trusting his guy to make a play one on one. It’s what good QBs do. 

It’s also what Taylor Heinicke does. It’s smart when you have a guy like McLaurin to throw to. No need to take it further than that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

3/3 for 58 yards and a TD on the first drive.  Yes, nitpicking.  Dude, they scored a touchdown, it's okay.  It'll be ok.  I promise. 

Give Voice some slack.  The throw was high to Terry early in the drive.  TH needs to get better with that.  Everyone is loving the TD and the 50/50 to Terry in the endzone.     

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

3/3 for 58 yards and a TD on the first drive.  Yes, nitpicking.  Dude, they scored a touchdown, it's okay.  It'll be ok.  I promise. 

Ok it’s nitpicking.  This season isn’t going anywhere.  I’m pointing out the good and the bad.  I complimented him on the decision making.  

He’s playing well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Let me beat ThePackisBack to it:

”you guys are looking great in warmups. Intimidating. The way they are stretching tells me that they are ready for a battle today. Aaron better be ready to face this formidable defense or it’s going to be a long day! Today is Washington’s get right game! You guys are great. Good luck!”

PackisBack

image.jpeg.1513a13a3ed84d4ac733563d673a8cfc.jpeg

• Haha 6