Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

I’m so broken that given how poorly we’re  playing against the terrible Giants, I find myself wondering…even if they pull this out, is this the W we look back on with regret as we once again narrowly miss a franchise QB prospect in the draft? I can’t help it, getting a good young QB is literally all I care about for this team. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

No, but there's also a world of difference between talent/athleticism and execution. This team has talent but is poorly coached and unprepared and can't execute. 

or they're just not as good as they're hyped up to be.

2 minutes ago, Mr_ Skinshead said:

How "elite" is the talent?

They are basing that on the 1st round pedigree.  Doesn’t mean squat. 

Look at the Giants on that last WFT 3rd and 17.  Obvious passing down, immediate pressure.  Look at us on those long conversions by the Giants.  If they were good, it would show.  Guys like Chase Young who were drafted high but have careers not matching that draft position are a dime a dozen.  We had one before, Lavar Arrington. 

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Maybe because there wasn't any?

Just a crazy theory.

Correct, you are crazy. If they call it one way it should be equally called both ways. But that doesn't benefit the team that is SUPPOSED to win, hint...it's the giants.  Shhhhhhh

• Thanks 1