Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Chargers at Team

TK
Message added by TK,

871587837_ScreenShot2021-09-11at3_15_04PM.thumb.png.f4e1de31ee5daec0f4bc8301947a1c67.png

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

No excuses for the D, but he’s not a rookie he’s already a top 10 NFL QB with the ceiling of a top 3 QB. 

Yeah, I keep getting him confused with Lawrence for some reason. I'm an idiot who paid literally zero attention to the Chargers last year. 

• Haha 1

we need some new **** on offense. it's obvious LA is going down the field as they please and we cant really stop them.

stop the predictable runs on 1st ad 2nd down. involve other people that AB and Humphries. open some **** up for Thomas and Terry. it's criminal they havent been involved yet/as much.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If I was gonna sub anyone, I'd sub Ioannidis, before taking Young or Sweat out, especially that early

More Ioan !

I agree. I think Payne and Ioannidis are currently our most consistent on the DL.

I hope we can eventually get Young looking like Bosa does now, he's a year behind him as far as experience. But every dropback, Bosa is bending the edge and almost there. Young hasn't been, in the few longer dropbacks that Herbert has had.

And I'm a big fan of Chase, I just think if we want to call him one of the best in the NFL he's gotta show up each game.

Edited by Rocket442Olds
  • Like 1

Just now, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Looking more like a “bend don’t break defense”……I hate those, ranks right up there with the “prevent” lol

I think one of the problems is that we're not really getting much pressure with our front 4 and for some reason Del Rio seems uninterested in sending anyone extra. It looks super vanilla so far. Herbert has looked pretty comfortable in the pocket all game.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Yeah. I didn’t like him last year either.

I feel bad saying this but I've always thought he was overrated as a guy who was primarily a slot guy when here. I always favored breeland more. But when we included him in the trade for Smith there was so much love for him that I was like maybe I'm missing something. Then he picked off ?RG3? like 2 or 3 times last year and i was impressed and our pass defense was good with him so I was like ok. But I like that we signed WJ3 and StJuice