Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most iconic photo representing America

Larry

14 minutes ago, KAOSkins said:

Upon reflection on my hundreds of trips to Mexico over the years, I don't think I ever saw a Mexican drinking Corona.  It might be the most American thing in the pic...**** beer that we pay top dollar for.

My brother says his Australian friend says the same thing about Fosters. Nobody in Australia drinks it. 

• Like 2

image.png.00949d12cea85d98db4b33a665a39355.pngI picked this photo for a few reasons. First, this photo shows us as we somewhat hate to see our selves. We are racist ignorant people being protected by those whom we are indoctrinated to hate. Whether that is KKK being protected by Black officers or uneducated by elitist who know better.

Second, it is a photo misused. I have seen it from the rallies after Trump election and various other racist marches. It is from 1992. We are still living with new generations raised in hate.

Edited by gbear
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah both Corona and Fosters beer are 100% marketing grifts. Mexicans and Australians laugh if you ask them if they drink those. To them, they're just as American as Coors.

I mean, I know quite a few Americans who drink Coors.

• 1 month later...

A scared, overweight, right-wing terrorist cosplaying as a soldier while displaying a piss-poor firing stance and terrible trigger control pointing his gun (with no scope or sights) at an unarmed photojournalist in Portland.

Sorry to bump this with such a downer image, but if this doesn't sum up current America to a "T" I'm not sure what does.

93g5sn8b5bg71.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Amongst all the negative posts, mine included, I would like to nominate one I find refreshing.  It is more of what I hope America stand for:

image.jpeg.1c90f854e99433ab3e010d5b0249172b.jpeg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redbubble.com%2Fi%2Fart-print%2FLady-Liberty-and-Justice-Kiss-by-Nuclearnicole%2F30432306.1G4ZT&psig=AOvVaw1a6G80sjRA2za_erEKP7Bc&ust=1628701869028000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCOjfvLX5pvICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Edited by gbear
  • Like 2