Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Somebody's got jokes about CW, but also makes a good point...

https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/4/28/23045101/2022-nfl-draft-final-results

We knew Washington was in on taking a wide receiver, but Dotson certainly surprised many. He’s a fun playmaker who has the ability to challenge defenses vertically and after the catch, but we’ve got back-to-back stunners here. Dotson is used to tracking poorly-thrown balls, so he should fit right in with Carson Wentz.

2 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Fair enough. I must be higher on Gibson than most. Bit of a luxury taking RB's this early imo and we're not in the position to afford that. 

I think Gibson gets dogged a bit for his injuries. He is an ascending player that will earn respect next year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Because most of us don’t think Gibson is an every down back and RB is one of our largest needs.

While I don’t think it’s one of our biggest needs. I loved the idea of hall or Walker because I liked the idea of stacking the deck at that position ala Cleveland. I loved the idea of being able to run two big backs with sub 4.4 speed down peoples throats especially with the speed we have at receiver 

Some bizarre takes on Gibson apparently. Guy is a top 10 NFL rusher and apparently a failed experiment.  I get he had a few fumbles, but of the RBs to get over 200 carries only Taylor, Chubb, Cook and Mitchell were head and shoulders above.  

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So… we’re going to take Brisker or a QB. I’m hoping if I say it enough I’ll speak it out of existence. Generally when I want someone to be selected I just speak their name and they get drafted or we pass on them.

• Like 1