Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I HATE Wan'Dale going to the Giants. This second round has been about my worst nightmare. All of the picks I was hoping for are gone. And the Giants are killing this draft. 

And Daniel Jones is still their QB, no worries my friend.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It’s better than Brisker. And the board isn’t aligning really well for us. But I’d be… whelmed. I like Howell so that would be cool but man… not a real feel good pick. 

I’d say Brisker, McBride, Howell, Willis and maybe Dean are under consideration. And this regime seems afraid of injuries.

So remind me of the Dean injury please

Just now, Peregrine said:

Some bizarre takes on Gibson apparently. Guy is a top 10 NFL rusher and apparently a failed experiment.  I get he had a few fumbles, but of the RBs to get over 200 carries only Taylor, Chubb, Cook and Mitchell were head and shoulders above.  

It's not that he's a bad RB, it's that he's really not a 3 down guy. You can even see it throughout a game that he gets worn down. Happens during the season too. It's just not who he is, but we're trying to force him into that role instead of playing to his strengths which would basically be a supercharged McKissic.

• Thanks 1

17. Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State (SR, 6'1", 199 pounds)

Brisker has the versatility to succeed in a variety of roles and alignments. He played through a shoulder injury in 2021, which led to some missed tackles, but he’s at his best playing close to the line of scrimmage and is a physical tone-setter on defense. He uses his athleticism, length and instincts to make plays in both the pass and run games.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Some bizarre takes on Gibson apparently. Guy is a top 10 NFL rusher and apparently a failed experiment.  I get he had a few fumbles, but of the RBs to get over 200 carries only Taylor, Chubb, Cook and Mitchell were head and shoulders above.  

He's not a game changer.  He's not a stud.  He hardly ever makes game busting big plays.  Poor vision and almost never gets into position to show off his speed.  He may rack up some numbers here and there but he's not a guy you can count on to carry the team on his back or come up with the huge play when we need it.  And he's got a big time fumbling problem.  

• Like 1