Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

4 minutes ago, TK said:

Half Baked Reaction GIF

They are going to pick his brain for all they can to know our D!  JDR let's see how you handle this.  You can mix the signals up and Kerrigan and the Eagles will be just as confused.  No biggie.  We are all good and our OL is better and will protect a better and more mobile QB we have in Fitz with better WRs.  No problems. :) 

• Like 3

It has nothing whatsoever to do with him being productive for Philly I'm not worried about that but really Kerrigan why?... I can't help to wonder maybe he didn't like the way he was handled since Chase arrived

And I have no coffee or smokes this morning this really does suck

25 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I didn't hold it against Brian Mitchell--for very long, anyway lol--I won't hold it against Kerrigan. But still...wanted to root for him, can't do that now.

I can still root for him against the Giants and Cowboys.  So there is that.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, RWJ said:

They are going to pick his brain for all they can to know our D!  JDR let's see how you handle this.  You can mix the signals up and Kerrigan and the Eagles will be just as confused.  No biggie.  We are all good and our OL is better and will protect a better and more mobile QB we have in Fitz with better WRs.  No problems. :) 

Our defense is hopefully like the Riggins Super Bowl XVII run.

Everyone knows it's coming, but they still can't stop it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'm pretty sure the JDR playbook is pretty widely know and understood at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have no ill-feelings toward Ryan. I hope he does well with the Eagles and comes back to retire with us. Ultimately, he probably wanted to say as close to the DC area as possible so as to not uproot his life completley.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, profusion said:

The Eagles are down to taking our leftovers. I can live with that.

It's what Philly does. They did the same thing with the Nats and...that greasy haired douche that wanted to bring a title back to DC...what's his name? Bob? Brian? Bruce? 

I guess I need to take back my lack of disdain for Ryan in my earlier post.  My buddy said the article he read indicated he had 2 other suitors, but 'wanted' to stay in the NFC East.  I can't find anything on it, but haven't looked too hard.  If that's the case, he can kick rocks.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 4

I literally just told a room full of people like an hour and a half ago that I bet he resigns with us. 

Now look what happened. This is everyone's fault but mine but i still feel embarrassed for all of you. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

It's what Philly does. They did the same thing with the Nats and...that greasy haired douche that wanted to bring a title back to DC...what's his name? Bob? Brian? Bruce? 

Y'all took Werth from us and that worked out well for yous guys.