Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Maryland, we think you’re behind 427,700 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Montgomery County, you’re behind 67,600 others.

Nice.

Jesus.

"You’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States. A family of raccoons in your back yard will get a vaccine before you."

[Only the second part is made up.]

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Makes sense. It's harder to not get the virus in prison plus not everyone in prison is staying there. 

Nope sorry...doesn't make sense to me. Travel is important in my job, and not being able to hinders it. I won't be able to travel until I get vaccinated. So...nope..the guy in jail (I'll exclude petty larceny) should not be anywhere near the front. Especially death row inmates or inmates that will be there for many...many years.

Vaccinate the guards ahead me..no qualms there but the inmates...no ****ing way in front of upstanding citizens...or my kids...yes they were behind inmates as well...how the **** can you justify THAT?!?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Nope sorry...doesn't make sense to me. Travel is important in my job, and not being able to hinders it. I won't be able to travel until I get vaccinated. So...nope..the guy in jail (I'll exclude petty larceny) should not be anywhere near the front. Especially death row inmates or inmates that will be there for many...many years.

Vaccinate the guards ahead me..no qualms there but the inmates...no ****ing way in front of upstanding citizens...or my kids...yes they were behind inmates as well...how the **** can you justify THAT?!?

The thing about medicine is that moral judgements about the fitness of people doesn't come into play in determining who gets treatment.

• Like 2

Jesus, im gonna die.

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Virginia, we think you’re behind 6.8 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Prince William County, you’re behind 368,700 others.

If the line in Virginia was represented by about 100 people, this is where you’d be standing:

The article continues below the graphic.

There's three people behind me : /

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'm behind 268 million other people.  And just think, if they can manufacture 3 million doses a week it will take 100 weeks to give everyone a dose.  And if the vaccine requires 2 doses, then it'll take 200 weeks (more than 3 and a half years).  At 268 million maybe I'll get the vaccine in about 3 years.

• Like 1

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 126.5 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Maryland, we think you’re behind 2.3 millionothers who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Howard County, you’re behind 99,200 others.

If the line in Maryland was represented by about 100 people, this is where you’d be standing:

I’m in line behind 268.7 million people. 

mother ****er. 

4 hours ago, Xameil said:

how the **** can you justify THAT?!?

If we gave better economic support we could. But we don’t cause we’re dumb. 

so I completely understand why you’re angry about it. 

Edited by tshile

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Virginia, we think you’re behind 535,900 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Prince William County, you’re behind 20,700 others

Based on your risk profile, we believe you have already received the vaccine.  The military are the only group we could find that are told to get a shot and don’t even bother asking what it is anymore.  It had to be tested on someone and who would actually sign up for that?  You thought that was really a “flu shot”?  Ha....ha....ha.

WTF?

• Haha 5

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 millionpeople across the United States.

When it comes to Virginia, we think you’re behind 6.8 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

Then there was a graphic illustrating where I was in line to receive a vaccine. I scrolled for pages.

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

And in Roanoke City County, you’re behind 87,700 others.

So, in other words... Pack a lunch. Got it. :ols: 

• Haha 1