Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Detroit Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Rivera needs to bench somebody.

This is more on the defense than the offense.  

Teams aim for balance. I'd argue we have equal amounts of suck on both sides. All three sides since Hopkins is a worse field goal kicker than me today.

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

This team has given up on the head coach.  Whatever we paid him, it's sunk cost.  He needs to be fired.

I saw it happening weeks ago. His coaching style either guys buy in or they don't. Rebuilding with more of his own guys will be important this offseason.

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

This team has given up on the head coach.  Whatever we paid him, it's sunk cost.  He needs to be fired.

LOLLLLL 9 games in, with what was honesty a crap team to begin with? Are you serious? 

no, he does not “need to be fired”. Stop. theres a difference between giving up on the coach and the team flat out sucking. Come on. 

Just now, IrepDC said:

I saw it happening weeks ago. His coaching style either guys buy in or they don't. Rebuilding with more of his own guys will be important this offseason.

Well, this could be it.  Maybe cut a bunch of players who are not listening.  A couple of "high profile" players could do the trick.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Th iy s is gonna need to be a draft/free agency for the ages, unless we want to be picking in the top 5 again in 2022

If we get a QB it could change everything.

If.

We.

Get.

Three major qualifying words. 

In all seriousness, is it time to rename this thread to "the Sunday afternoon gathering of masochists"?

Because I honestly see no other reason to watch this team, they've sucked for 30 years and are showing absolutely no indication of not sucking anytime soon!

I've extricated myself about 80 percent of the way out to just a mild interest in what's going on and honestly I'm much happier for it.

Maybe someday they'll be a good team again and maybe I'll tune in and see if I can fall in love again but for now I'm done getting my heart ripped out in this abusive relationship. 

Archived