Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of the Stadium or you'll be out. :) 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

This is a bottom 5 team. The Dallas game fooled everyone because Dallas is actually significantly worse than we are(they are the 2nd worst team in the league right now). Better to return to normalcy.

Honestly at this point, you have to be borderline insane/stupid to be fooled yet again. I know people do, and I never understand why.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

For anybody who thinks Ron is going to play Haskins after that performance by Smith, even with the 2 INTs at the end, you’re nuts.  

Yeah I think Ron has pretty much made his decision on Haskins. Smith had two horrible INTs but he also shows some flashes. Haskins isn't going to see the field. He MIGHT get promoted to backup, but that probably depends on who we sign off the street.

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Who the **** was Smith throwing to?  No one even nearby.

**** Daniel Jones.

I think the Redskins brain trust knows this is a lost season and one of their objectives is to make sure the Giants keep Daniel Jones and don't draft a good QB.

6 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I think we have to go into tank mode now, Philly will start pulling away and lets be honest we are terrible.

Put Dwayne in and secure the 2 win season.

Phillys schedule is pretty tough. They face the giants next week (who could win the re-match) and then the browns, Seahawks, packers and saints. They could go on a losing streak 

we face the lions, bengals, and cowboys. Who knows, maybe if smith gets the 1st team reps this week, he’ll give us a shot in those 3 games. 

I hope. If not, I’m perfectly fine with getting a better draft pick. Either way, I’m ok with it 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Phillys schedule is pretty tough. They face the giants next week (who could win the re-match) and then the browns, Seahawks, packers and saints. They could go on a losing streak 

we face the lions, bengals, and cowboys. Who knows, maybe if smith gets the 1st team reps this week, he’ll give us a shot in those 3 games. 

I hope. If not, I’m perfectly fine with getting a better draft pick. Either way, I’m ok with it 

Stafford in concussion protocol today, we don’t need that. I’d rather he played.

I think Burrow could rip us to pieces.

4 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Not gonna lie, I'll feel better after I watch Pittsburgh absolutely plunder Dallas. 

I wouldn't be upset if Dallas somehow won.  That would move the Team to #4 in the draft.  I see it as a win-win.  But they will not beat Pittsburgh.  In fact, they are gonna get smoked.  

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I think Ron has pretty much made his decision on Haskins. Smith had two horrible INTs but he also shows some flashes. Haskins isn't going to see the field. He MIGHT get promoted to backup, but that probably depends on who we sign off the street.

lol @ "flashes" being acceptable for a 36 year old game manager but not for a QB who started less than 16 games.

1 minute ago, BleedBNG said:

The difference in this one was the mad scramble early in the first. Thomas (or one of our players) should have just batted or scooped it out of bounds. At around the 20 we would have either gotten a TD or a FG.

That 1st Quarter was so bad, even though it was only 0-10, it felt like wasting an entire Quarter on sloppy  & messy football is too much that a team with such a low margin of error can concede if they want a realistic chance to win games. 

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

If nothing else, play him to try to increase his value.  

But does anybody think Smith is gonna make it the final 8 games intact?  He's gonna get knocked out and it doesn't even have to be leg related.   It’s hazardous out there playing NFL QB.

Archived