Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs New York Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

Keep the politics OUT of the Stadium or you'll be out. :) 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I literally was just about to type "At least we know this final drive won't end in a turnover, as we know there's no way we turn it over 5 times in a game, right ?"

It's still your fault, the jinx gods knew you were thinking it, they're sneaky like that.

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

And that’s that.  

5 turnovers lose by 3.

Pity.  Alex Smith was really playing well.  And then had a late game brain fart. 

I mean...was he though? 1 TD 3 INT

Yeah he had a few nice throws and was mostly accurate but he had 2 AWFUL interceptions to seal the game and on his 1 TD pass most of that was Terry being Terry. 

I still say he did enough for Ron to say he's the starter next week, though. We'll still probably bring some FA in off the street as well.

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

How about them moving and getting new football team....?

They had a better record than us last year. So we got swept by a better team. Yea I know, still doesn’t make things any better

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

He was being *not* Alex Smith the whole second half but we saw why that’s not a good idea.  

Yeah, true. Though honestly I think Alex being the backup and not playing fir a couple years, probably some rust there as well.

Clearly he’s going to be the guy moving forward since Kyle Allen is out.  My hope is he can build off of this.

The 1st Quarter and a half is what lost this game. 

Another big hole to climb out of that the opponent didn't really deserve to have, but can't blame them for taking advantage of the opportunities given. 

For those that want to tank the season, you better hope Haskins is starting for rest of the season because from what I saw from Alex Smith today, with an entire week of work with the starters in practice, the WFT is going to win some games coming up on the schedule.  They will likely win 3-5 more games, probably 1-2 short of winning a horrible division, but enough to knock them further down in the 1st round. 

Archived